No offence intended. Newbie Error ...Sales Withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Apologies...it was not my intention to offend...just an attempt to reclaim my outlay, time and effort, and to help fund my new build.

As i have obviously stepped over the line..i have withdrawn the offer of these parts and hope that those that i have offended will forgive my naive error.

Yours faithfully

Keith

:oops:

clockworkgazz":negq7gju said:
this was the donor bike was it not?
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ight=marin

:evil:

I know the rules about talking about price but poor show really.

Why...??

The bike was generally in a worse state than i expected...but i took that risk..so i have decided to strip it....as its not worth me restoring the finish

Many post clearly advise that stripping will realise more.....why is this any different ???

In comparison...i picked up a 92 S-works last week..in original and very good condition....i paid £250 for it..i am certain its worth more...but if i should sell it on...and if i sell it here..am i obliged to sell it at £250 ??

But not wanting to cause any bother in my first week or so..i am happy to withdraw the post and put the parts on Ebay if its causing offence...

Regards Keith

I'll offer 50 posted for the crank set.

No need for the BB though cheers.

Let me know if that suits...

Presuming there are no cracks or other nasties on them, other than the heel rub?

Er, There were lots of requests for the original vendor to split the bike up, but he didn't want to....
Is this seller not just providing a service for those that wanted bits?
:?

I agree. He's going to the trouble of stripping the thing down, cleaning the bits up and posting them.

Relax. If you don't like the prices, don't buy. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back