PANARACER CINDER/RITCHEY MEGABITE Z MAX TYRES.

geetee61

Senior Retro Guru
2 pairs of tyres for sale guys. I'll get pics up later today provided there's interest in them of course. Paypal gift only please and prices include UK posting.
1)PANARACER CINDER 26 x 2.1 folding front+rear specific tyres, black tread/red side walls. Used on the P7 on the road only, never off road. Rear has punctured twice but front never punctured. VGC and tons of wear left in them = £20.
2)RITCHEY MEGABITE Z-MAX WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES(low density compound). 26 x 2.1 folding tyres. Red/Brown tread with amber sidewalls One totally NOS and never been on a wheel, the other looks as though it was on a wheel for 5 mins! You can only see the rim marks on the sidewall. All treads perfect and still have the little rubber bits on, Sidewalls perfect and Ritchey logos perfect and intact. Bought on here from Jez a long while ago for £55 and that's what I want for them. = £55.
Anyone who takes both sets can have them for £70 Posted. Prompt payment appreciated thanks. :D

Attachments

• TYRES. 004.jpg
    TYRES. 004.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,352
  • TYRES. 003.jpg
    TYRES. 003.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,352
  • TYRES. 002.jpg
    TYRES. 002.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,352
  • TYRES. 001.jpg
    TYRES. 001.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,352
Jez, will get pics up asap mate, but I can guarantee they're still in the same fantastic nick as when you sold them to me! I've never used them. :D Pics of the Panaracers coming too! :D

Back