SOLD 'Zocchi Junior T's (Dual Crown)SOLD

Enid_Puceflange

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Bought these off here from Haydn about 2-3 weeks ago
Fitted & ridden round the block!! Im a bit vain so Im changing forks again :oops:

Perfect smooth working order, all adjusters working perfectly
A little bit chipped as you would expect, but nothing to stop a sale, Will take disk brakes (I.S fitting) or cantis/V's
1 &1/8 th steerer, 230mm long.

I paid £90.00 for them,
Hows £80.00 posted sound ? ;)
27102009238.jpg

27102009239.jpg

27102009240.jpg

27102009237.jpg

Cheers

Gc

well how much travel do they have? are they air? would they suit an i drive?
cheers
josh

These were made for I-Drive's ;) ;)
Seriously though, Gadro was looking for his I-Drive
These are spring internals bud , but as I have only fitted them and not used them , i cant comment on the travel.
had a wee bounce on them, there looks to be 160mm of stantion available for travel, not pushed them to find out. but got them half way through the travel by bouncing on the bike seated :LOL:

Really need these gone tonight if possible, im trying to secure another pair of forks and need the payment despo!! :oops:
I have stuff to sweeten the deal though if you can tonight ;)

Gc

enid_puceflange":1goa3cqa said:
These were made for I-Drive's ;) ;)
Seriously though, Gadro was looking for his I-Drive
These are spring internals bud , but as I have only fitted them and not used them , i cant comment on the travel.
had a wee bounce on them, there looks to be 160mm of stantion available for travel, not pushed them to find out. but got them half way through the travel by bouncing on the bike seated :LOL:

Really need these gone tonight if possible, im trying to secure another pair of forks and need the payment despo!! :oops:
I have stuff to sweeten the deal though if you can tonight ;)

Gc

whats with your name? its the most intruiging on here? and yet you sign Gc? :) it wont be tonight as im waiting for my check to clear at the moment :oops: im after air ideally too, was looking for single crowns but im really unsure now, theres so much out there! :cry: :?

Latest posts

Back