Blue Ano XLite & Turner stuff, XT 7spd Sti, Via Velo rin

Jeroen

Dirt Disciple
Here some parts I just dug up from the vintage-parts-drawer that needs to be cleaned out. I don't forsee any use for these parts, so of they go.

1. Brake Obscura; Hesch Omega brakes. Worked-over V-brake set from Germany. Absolutely new, un-used.

HeschOmega1-1.jpg

Asking 75 euro's for the complete set.

2. 3-4 finger CNC'ed brakelever from Turner. New, unused.

TurnerCNC.jpg

Asking 25 euro's.

3. X Lite quickrelease set for MTB. Used. Condition a 7,5 out of 10.

XLiteQuicky.jpg

Asking 25 euro's.

4. X Lite bar-ends. Condition 7 out of 10.
XliteBarends1.jpg

Asking 15 euro's.

5. Shimano XT STi's, 7spd rapidfire for use with canti's ofcourse. Brand new, never used.

XTSti.jpg

Asking 30 euro's.

6. Via Velo chainring set. New, in original packaging. Solid, full teeth 110/74 (Standard) bolt patern. Hard black anodized.

DSC03940a.jpg

DSC03941a.jpg

DSC03942a.jpg

Asking 70 euro's for the whole set (set of 3 rings).

Prices are without shipping. Items are located in The Netherlands. Shipping within Europe for most of these parts will be around 5-10 euro's at most. Specific questions regarding the conditions of the parts or other questions, please sent them to my emailaddress: cruelcycles AT hotmail.com. I will do my best to answer as soon as possible. Additional pictures are available or can be made.

I'll take the quick releases... :)

Is that price including postage? EDIT: helps if I read the post properly, doesn't it... beer + birthday = lack of visual recognition...

PM me with how you want paid...

I'll take the brake levers! Do you have paypal? What will be the shipment to Germany?

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks all for the inquires/purchases. Emails sent to all of you.

The following items are gone:

-XLite quickreleases
-XT Sti's
-Turner brake levers.

Paypal is unfortunatly not an option at this point. Sorry.

Shipping for the parts will be 5 euro's, which should cover shipping within Europe. Anything more will be my expences.

Items left:

-XLite Bar ends
-Hesch Omega brakes
-Via Velo chainringset

Should I assume that you chose to sell the XT STIs to someone else, as I never received a PM?
:(

JS1500":13iijn7a said:
Should I assume that you chose to sell the XT STIs to someone else, as I never received a PM?
:(

I was pretty sure I PM'ed you. Hmm... Let me check that again. I placed them on the 'gone list' cause you wanted them, so they're yours ofcourse.

Back