Kona King Kahuna/Explosif/Kilauea new prices

Kona Paul

Kona Fan
2000 frame, 18", great condition, no top tube decals, rest of decals in tact and original. Weighs in at around 1.6 kg for you weenies. Looking for 6500 Danish crowns. Any questions? Just ask.
pictures: http://www.dba.dk/asp/soegning/detail.a ... d=63177714

Also for sale: 1992 18" Kona Explosif frameset in black. TB P2, velocity stem@130mm in black and velocity stem@100mm in silver included. I believe the bolt or cap is missing for one, so you get one complete, working stem. BB cable guide and dog collar included. Looking for £215. I have a threaded red CK headset and red Salsa seatclamp that could also be sold, and if I'm in a really good mood, a black 27.0 Syncros post.
pictures: http://www.teamhustler.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4728

Also selling my yellow 1995 Kilauea frame for £100. This includes dog collar and impact headset.

EDIT: KK price changed to Danish, as the UK price will change with currency rates (2 years ago it would have been £600-650), and will change slightly on a daily basis. This way if the pound gets stronger, the price is better for you and stays the same for me.

Much as I'd love an 18" KK that price is mental... if that's what they are worth I'd better scrub it off my wish list.

EDIT - No intention to cause third world war - had the price been more in line with my expectations I would be in-like-flynn as I've recently been re-lovin my 18" Explosif and fancy some Ti lovin...

Good luck with the sale - Looks like I'll have to reset my expectations or save more cash if I really want one.

PS... I don't think the "xyz" thread works...

messiah":3pl2c09i said:
Much as I'd love an 18" KK that price is mental... if that's what they are worth I'd better scrub it off my wish list.

Not far off what I paid for mine ;) £1600 when new :shock:

Cheers

Yes, thank you Ed. If you all have so much input, you might have taken the opportunity on the XYZ thread, where I got no feedback whatsoever (also asked last year and got zip.) Also, as stated, let's not confuse the price of the "inferior" and much more common Hei Hei with a King Kahuna, which has different multi-shaped tubing and gussets. It may well be as much as a new one (uhm...half the price in my calculator), but ti doesn't drop much in value now, does it? It doesn't corrode or rust, it's in excellent shape, and titanium frames still cost a fortune. Thirdly and lastly, I'm going from Danish value, as I clearly stated in the add, and a KK for 6500-7000 Danish crowns is a reasonable and fair asking price.

kk

Right. This KK to go with the Kila and Explosif, or an On-One Ti???

I've got a bit of pondering to do.

Re: kk

ratbane":2g7bgre1 said:
Right. This KK to go with the Kila and Explosif, or an On-One Ti???

I've got a bit of pondering to do.

I don't know what the On-One is like, but very pleased with the KK's ride; very smooth :)

Back