2001 Kona Kilauea **NOW SOLD**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Toyed with keeping this but its just not doing it for me :? 2001 Kilauea frame with disc mount added by Mercian Cycles, full as new 9 speed XT groupset apart from LX shifters :) and brand new Mavic Crossride wheels :)

Avid BB7 cable brakes front and rear and comes with both the Z2 Fly forks in pic and colour matched P2s that are in the second pic :)

When I bought the frame the seller did point out that Mercian had mentioned that the back end was out of alignment, on checking it the left hand stay is sprung outwards slightly but its less than 2mm and tightening the quick release pulls it back anyway :roll: but I thought it worth mentioning ;)

Its just been freshly powdercoated with new decals from Gil, new cables and chain and looks like new :cool:

£275 posted no offers as I think thats an absolute bargain for a bike you can just jump on and ride ;)

wb2.jpg

afk2.jpg

hmm really tempting to abandon a build halfway when this is available...
you definately selling all as listed or would you knock off a bit for just the P2s??

nice, if it were 20" i'd snap it up.

is it just me or are all Kona back end out of alignment? I'm yet to find one with perfectly straight seat stay eyelets and brake bosses

KeepItSteel":2ymu3qku said:
nice, if it were 20" i'd snap it up.

is it just me or are all Kona back end out of alignment? I'm yet to find one with perfectly straight seat stay eyelets and brake bosses
Mine is perfect :D but then I'm fussy that way :p

Back