1997 Explosif 17in frame and repainted P2s ???PICSAdded.

geetee61

Senior Retro Guru
Now that most of my BIG BIG clearout items have gone, it's decision time guys. The plan was to use most of the stuff i've just sold to rebuild the stunning Mustard/Gold Explosif 17in frame I bought on here from Little Bob 15 months ago. The problem is that I simply love my 95 P7 tooooo much! So I decided to sell off the bits and keep the Explosif frame and P2's in case,god forbid, anything critical ever happened to the P7.I've since realised that nothings gonna happen to the P7 as it's only ever used in the summer,for work and never off road. So the massive Q is, do I sell it on here to someone who will build it and give it the life it deserves, or do I leave it hanging in the loft??? Paid £185 posted for f/forks and even though the P2's are repainted gloss black, that's what I'd want for it.If there's any interest I'll obviously post pics up tomorrow but believe me guys, it's gorgeous!! Anyone interested :?: :?: :?: Pics now up!! Apart from a few minor paint chips( Only 1 near the colombus sticker noticeable) this beauty is pristine. Sizes are~ Seat tube = 14ins c/c, 17ins c/top. Top tube = 21+1/2ins c/c. Down tube = 25+1/2ins c/c Steerer = 1+18th x 4+1/2ins. Made from Colombus MAX OR.P2s in sexy gloss black with 8ins of unthreaded steerer, Axle to crown = 16ins. :?

Attachments

• Eplosif frame+P2s 003.jpg
    Eplosif frame+P2s 003.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Eplosif frame+P2s 002.jpg
    Eplosif frame+P2s 002.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Eplosif frame+P2s 001.jpg
    Eplosif frame+P2s 001.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Eplosif frame+P2s 004.jpg
    Eplosif frame+P2s 004.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,046
Cheers Little Bob, Still in two minds about it, know what I mean mate? It's a F***in unbelievable frame!! :?

Can't beleive it! Not even one enquiry about this stunning frame! I'm not even trying to make a profit on it! Looks like it's going back in the loft ! :?

Back