Geetee61's BIG BIG Clearout! Top Stuff !Sunday price drop!

geetee61

Senior Retro Guru
After a serious clearout all this quality gear I've accumulated is for sale.Paypal GIFT or cash on collection please. Prices include UK only postage, Any overseas interest please ask for post prices.
  • (1) Bontrager Mustang wheelset, black rims with 32 silver stainless steel spokes on each wheel, 9spd shimano cassette on rear , shimano Q/Rs on both, in excellent nick = £70. (2) NOS and unused black Syncros stem, unmarked,decals perfect with syncros top cap 1+1/8th x 135mm c to c = £30.(3)Used Syncros stem same size as number 2, few tiny bits of decals missing but nothing really, practically unmarked, with syncros top cap= £25. (4) Syncros black post, decals removed, 27.2 x 300mm + clamp(330mm total), 2 very feint marks less than 5mm on post,Unnoticable, too small to photograph ! Excellent nick = £25. (5) X Lite XLR Pro Titanium bars 165g, Silver/Chrome with Red ends, all logos perfect and intact, few light scrapes to the ends but x lite logos complete,565mm x 25.4 with very slight sweep, stunning condition! = £35. (6) Avid digit 7 full V brakeset brand new and unused =£25. (7) Kona curve canti full brakeset in ex con =£25. (:cool: XT M760 shifter pods, 9spd pair, black and silver, brand new and unused = £40. (9) Selle Italia X2 seat, black with silver dots, black FEC ally rails, brand new and unused = £20. (10)Orange Hot Rod silver bars 133g x 550mm x 25.4 with slight sweep, some fading to the hot rod logos but intact and readable, V.G.C. = £15. (11) Sugino Impel Cranks with 42/32/22 rings in polished silver and red c/ring bolts in V.G.C. = £30.(12) GT cromo forks in black with usual scuffs+scrapes, 1+1/8th x 195mm unthreaded steerer, axle to crown = 15+1/2ins good nick = £15. (13) Orange emroidered seat in black+grey,some wear to the main logo but no rips or scuffs, clamp marks to rails = £15. Any Q's please ask and don't be scared to make offers, but I won't accept silly ones ! :D
[/list] Go to page 2 for reduced prices guys. :D

Attachments

• Bike stuff for sale ! 001.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 001.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Bike stuff for sale ! 002.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 002.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Bike stuff for sale ! 003.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 003.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Bike stuff for sale ! 006.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 006.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,590
More pics!!

Attachments

• Bike stuff for sale ! 008.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 008.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,587
  • Bike stuff for sale ! 012.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 012.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,587
  • Bike stuff for sale ! 011.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 011.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,587
  • Bike stuff for sale ! 010.jpg
    Bike stuff for sale ! 010.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,587
I'm sure there's some good stuff in there, but the lack of fresh paragraphs they're free! for each item made my eyes go funny and then I passed out and then i came too again and went and did something else like make dinner and i need to go and stir the papas pobres and when i get back it will probably all be sold oh well. :cry:

Unfortunately we're not all smart arse computer experts matey boy! I'm a two finger typist and that lot took me over an hour to put on. What you se is what you get. Calm down and buy something!! :D

geetee61":rpu6s9pd said:
Unfortunately we're not all smart arse computer experts matey boy! I'm a two finger typist and that lot took me over an hour to put on. What you se is what you get. Calm down and buy something!! :D
Press return (the big button with the little arrow pointing left) for a fresh line.
If you're a two finger typist, you're using one more finger than me. My other hand is busy! :LOL:

what length are the cranks? would you seperate the rings and sell just the arms?

Back