FOR SALE: 2 Ringelè Zooka Stems ; RED ; NOS ; NEVER USED

Matthias

Dirt Disciple
Hello,

I`ve two ( 1. version with decals....NO older SUN-Ringle with laserscrip) Ringlè Zooka stems for sale:

1.) Red; 1 inch; 0 Degree, 135mm lenght, SPR Titanium Hardware; incl. orign. Headcap, white Decal....still the original price-decals ( 319,- DM ) from german importeur on it ! ! !

2.) Ahead-Version ; Red; 1 inch; 0 Degree; 145mm lenght, SPR Titanium Hardware; white decals

Bouth stems are from the early 90`s and in NEVER USED PERFECT CONDITIONS ! ! !

Price 49,- Euro for each + shipping ( worldwide )

Regards

Matthias

For Sale: Ringlè Threaded

jez-2-many-bikes":108x7307 said:
Ok might take the threaded version - any pics?

Hello jez-2-many-bikes,

please sent me an email on: info@matthiasschnapka.com

Actually I `ve no digicam to sent you pics...but I try the get on from a friend.
As I`ve written. The Ringlé is still in NOS shape...NEVER USED. And I tink the price is really fair.
The shipping with insurance to U.K. will be somthing between 18-20 Euro extra.....but I`ll check it out for you.

Payment should be done with paypal. If you are interested in...please sent me you adress.....and I´ll give your my paypal-account.

Best to you Bro

Matthias from Hamburg/Germany

Re: FOR SALE: 2 Ringelè Zooka Stems ; RED ; NOS ; NEVER US

The Zooka Stem Ahead is still available.....:) :LOL:

Matthias":9577ewck said:
Hello,

I`ve two ( 1. version with decals....NO older SUN-Ringle with laserscrip) Ringlè Zooka stems for sale:

1.) Red; 1 inch; 0 Degree, 135mm lenght, SPR Titanium Hardware; incl. orign. Headcap, white Decal....still the original price-decals ( 319,- DM ) from german importeur on it ! ! ! SOLD

2.) Ahead-Version ; Red; 1 inch; 0 Degree; 145mm lenght, SPR Titanium Hardware; white decals

Bouth stems are from the early 90`s and in NEVER USED PERFECT CONDITIONS ! ! !

Price 49,- Euro for each + shipping ( worldwide )

Regards

Matthias

Back