Project 2 forks - ALL SOLD

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Triple butted Project 2 forks, 410mm axle to crown so 1994 and newer Kona frames only. 160mm threaded 1 1/8" steerer for 19" Kona frames. Completely stripped of paint and ready for painting a colour of your choice. £30 (left ones in picture)

Project 2 fork for 1993 Kona frames or older, 390mm axle to crown. Not sure if triple butted, they tip the scales at about 870g. 1 1/8" steerer 140mm long for 17 or 18" Kona frames. Black paint is OK. £25 (right ones in picture)

project2s.jpg

Finally and not pictured I have a set of early Triple butted P2 forks with a long 200mm threaded 1 1/8" steerer. 390mm axle to crown so for 1993 Kona's or older. Structurally good but paintwork is very tatty and pitted with surface rust. Can do pics if required. £10 SOLD (pending payment)

All prices are posted within the UK. Payment via paypal as gift preferred.

very interested in the £10 forks, the axle to crown is right for my explosif and the ones i have are slightly short in the steerer so would be interested in pics, would have had the others but the steerer is too short.

pic would be awsome, but painting is no problemo!

cheers

jon :D

Finally and not pictured I have a set of early Triple butted P2 forks with a long 200mm threaded 1 1/8" steerer. 390mm axle to crown so for 1993 Kona's or older. Structurally good but paintwork is very tatty and pitted with surface rust. Can do pics if required. £10

If these haven't gone I'd like them please. PM me for payment details. Cheers

jonnyboy666":o3hgd09h said:
very interested in the £10 forks, the axle to crown is right for my explosif and the ones i have are slightly short in the steerer so would be interested in pics, would have had the others but the steerer is too short.

pic would be awsome, but painting is no problemo!

cheers

jon :D

Sorry, someones beaten you to it. Sold pending payment, if anything happens I'll get back to you.

Back