Buy two, get one free

danc

Devout Dirtbag
I really want to be rid of this stuff, so a new offer: choose any three things from the list below and only pay for two. Cheapest item free, obviously.

I'm having a bit of a clear out before I move house. All the following are used and scratched in places. The XT and LX stuff, handlebars and red stuff are off a pro-flex I've sold the frame of. The other stuff has been in storage for a while. I've tried to base the prices on previous ads but I normally horde stuff rather than selling so please let me know if you think I'm off base with anything here.

Some pretty rubbish pictures on flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35992644@N07/sets/72157622395867365/

Shout if you want better pictures of a particular item Everything plus £2.50 for postage, except the cranks which might be more.

XT rear mech - £15
STX rear mech (maybe STX RC?) - £7.50

Shimano front mech, top pull (not sure exactly what sort, mid 90s) - £7.50
STX front mech, top pull (maybe RC?) - £5
LX front mech, bottom pull, missing the little screw holding the two shifting plates together at the back - £7.5

LX cranks and rings. Four arm type. A bit scratched. £20

Shimano V brakes, two pairs, slight rust on two of the brake pad bolts.
Levers for V brakes.
£25 for brakes and levers. Levers sold. £10 for the brakes.

LX cantis, the black ones. Three pairs. Plastic case cracked on one. Bolts a bit corroded on a different pair. Some scuffs to the black paint. £10 the lot

Specialized S-works carbon fibre bars, a few marks where the shifters were - £25

Red bottle cage - Free with £20 of anything above.

Can you send me/post up some pictures and a Shimano M number for that STX/STX-RC rear mech please?
Thanks

@ Splatter Paint
New pics of XT rear mech up on that link now.

@ drystonepaul
I’ll try and get some pictures of the STX one up tomorrow and I’ll have a look for the M number.

Back