Deore LX Black Cantis, XT Mech & Road SPD’s

WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
LX cantis - OK condition, no scratches to black finish other than under where the bolts go through. All studs / nuts etc OK other than one of the main frame mounting bolts that has a little rust on the front face of the head (right hand side bolt – can be seen in picture) :

DSC04422.jpg

£5 posted.

Road SPD’s. A few scuffs and scrapes but good mechanical condition, bearings are very smooth with no play :

DSC04297.jpg

DSC04298.jpg

DSC04300.jpg

DSC04302-1.jpg

I asked in the roadie forum and they are believed to be Ultegra. The info came from the following link (scroll down to the second pedal).

http://www.bikepro.com/products/pedals/shimroad.html

I am after £13 posted

All items will be posted by the cheapest method possible. I will get a proof of postage but my responsibility will end there. If you want recorded or similar that’s fine but the cost will be extra.

Cheers,

WD :)

Deore XT rear mech. I reckon I am pretty particular with mechanical stuff and would give this a 8 and a bit out of 10 :D

Some light scuffs on the front :

DSC04493.jpg

DSC04500.jpg

DSC04499.jpg

Bit of chain rub on the inside black finish around the top pulley :

DSC04496.jpg

DSC04497.jpg

Few scuffs on the bottom of the cage :

DSC04494.jpg

DSC04498.jpg

DSC04495.jpg

Looking for £20 posted - check my comments on postage on the post above :D

WD :D

It came off an eight speed setup so I am not sure, does the mega 9 logo mean that it is or does that indicate something else ?

Cheers,

WD Pro":1xk1m0qx said:
It came off an eight speed setup so I am not sure, does the mega 9 logo mean that it is or does that indicate something else ?

Cheers,

Mega 9 means it is suitable for a 9speed drivetrain although it can be adjusted for 8 on the setscrews ;)

Thank you, 8 and 9 speed is 'modern' for me so still learning :LOL:

stuartg : you have your answear, let me know :)

WD Pro wrote:

Cheers,

WD Smile

Mega 9 means it is suitable for a 9speed drivetrain although it can be adjusted for 8 on the setscrews Wink

WD interested.

Sidewinder - how do you do this - didn't realise this could be done - have I missed something. :roll:

Back