Saracen Tufftrax Elite 1993 Frame

redders

Retro Newbie
I have for sale a 1993 Saracen Tufftrax Elite frame. The frame is in great condition for the year, with only the odd scratch here and there (mainly on the top tube). Frame is 19" in size and the seat clamp and a FSA headset are included with the frame.

Looking for £20 picked up, I am 5 minutes from Hampton Court Palace in surrey.

The bottom bracket is currently stuck on one side, I have it socking in WD40, if I can't get it to move you can have the frame for free and see if you can get it out!

IMG_0122.jpg

If I don't get any local interest then I will consider posting it.

I will give the bottom bracket one more atempt tonight, if it doesn't budge then I will give up!

Hi fella, If you don't have any luck removing the bb I'd take it

My local bike shop have an interesting way of removing stubborn bb's involving a scaffolding bar & a forklift!

If I manage to get the bb shifted i'll give you your £20 ;-)

Martin

Nice frame :cool: , I used to have one of those BITD and it was great. Someone is going to get a bargain. Good luck with the sale.
;)

Nice one. He's been after one of those for a while.
Will it be built up in time for Llandegla this weekend though...? :)

I doubt it will be ready :LOL: I've got to get that BB out first! And it will come out :twisted:

It is a year newer than my ideal, but the frames are identical, including the colour which is of most importance to me, just the decals were different, so i'm quite happy :D

Now the hunt is on for the rest of the '92 DX groupo.

Thanks redders :cool:

Back