Red bits - cooks, ringle & pace

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ok I'm hopefully getting a new bike and am going to go with gold bits so reluctantly going to get rid of my red bits. Ok up for grabs I have got a set of red pace RC130 bars in pretty good condition, 2 x ringle cages in red in perfect condition and a set of original cook brothers crank caps in perfect condition. I'm after £15 per item excluding postage. The bike is at my ma and pa's at the minute so am going to try and get the parts off over the weekend and get better pics but in the mean time here are some old ones to at least give you an idea thanks.

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

Will probably be getting rid of other red bits as well so if you see anything your interested in let me know.

Thanks

Great pictures and prices, could I dibs the crank caps for kaiser, sure he was after some. I'll get back to you asap

clockworkgazz":1yfrwilt said:
Great pictures and prices, could I dibs the crank caps for kaiser, sure he was after some. I'll get back to you asap

Sorry mate all items are now sold pending payment, and that people are happy with them after seeing better pics. Starting to think I should of charged more lol. I''ll let you know if they become available again though :)

Cages are now available again as they are not what Dave was looking for, have better pics available which I will pop on here tonight.

jez-4-bikes-max":3hhxdpl4 said:
Parts arrived - cheers fella ;)

No worries, glad they've arrived. I'll leave you some feedback in your feedback thread me old mucka. Hope your happy with them :)

Back