alpinestars cromega lx

rickc

Retro Newbie
pulled this beauty out of my shed was going to restore but the wife shouts loud any ideas of price to sell deore lx groupset peadals fred salmon bars its about 91 92 purple with green reflective stickers al cartor seat elovated chain stay will try and get photo on to big at min

Hi welcome to the forum. If you want to put a value to this you'll have to list it in the what's it worth thread in the retro mtb section but i can almost guarantee everyone will ask for a picture before giving a price. I'd say between 50 and 100 pounds. You'll need to add a price to this sale too- its one of the rules. This is a chilled friendly place generally but its a fairly well enforced rule! Good luck with the sale, dave

cromega

lewis1641":sxoquog1 said:
Hi welcome to the forum. If you want to put a value to this you'll have to list it in the what's it worth thread in the retro mtb section but i can almost guarantee everyone will ask for a picture before giving a price. I'd say between 50 and 100 pounds. You'll need to add a price to this sale too- its one of the rules. This is a chilled friendly place generally but its a fairly well enforced rule! Good luck with the sale, dave
yeh sorry a bit new to forums and stuff cant shrink photo down

Re: cromega

rickc":35eamnwc said:
lewis1641":35eamnwc said:
yeh sorry a bit new to forums and stuff cant shrink photo down

If you email me the pic, I'll post it up for you ;)

markeaton77@btinternet.com

Here you go....

016.jpg

If you take a better pic and add more details (size full spec etc), you'll have more interest.
Plus you still need to put a price, or this will get locked.
If you're not sure what you want for it, try posting it in the 'whats my xyz worth' thread in old skool chat ;)

Keep it, restore it then enoy it!!

Re: Cromega

Wold Ranger":1pin447g said:
Wat size is it? Looks small? Centre to centre seat tube please?

If it's a little one would also be interested in knowing size details both seat tube and top tube c-c

Thanks

Back