Fuquay frame custom built MTB for sale (early 1990s)

sholdaz

Retro Newbie
Size 18.5 inches from crank to seat post (if you need other measurements just ask!)

Orange coloured frame. NB No Fuquay marking - was removed (to deter theft and maintain air of mystery....!)

Lots of top spec gear (from back in the day)

incl..

Chris King NoThreadSet ring
Syncros Stem
Yeti Easton handlebar
Shimano xtr brakes, shimano deore xt derailleur
Middleburn cranks
Rock Shox FS
Flite Alpes titanium seat

All is in working order.

The original seat post had seized so I recently fixed that and replaced with a new post. Bit of paint damage on the frame as a result ie a different colour orange was painted on the area that was heated up.

Currently, its set up with a slick tyre at the front and a mtb tyre at the back.

This bike was lovingly put together by my late brother from when he used to work in Yellow Jersey in Camden, London.

The parts alone are worth a few hundred I think but I'd rather sell to the bike as a whole to someone who will appreciate it.

I'm looking to get £500 + for it, but the bike is on ebay so check it out there.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fuquay-retro-moun ... 286.c0.m14

Any questions or further photos or measurements needed, please ask.

Thanks.

Attachments

• CIMG3860.jpg
    CIMG3860.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 539
  • CIMG3867.jpg
    CIMG3867.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 539
  • CIMG3870.jpg
    CIMG3870.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 539
  • CIMG3868.jpg
    CIMG3868.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 539
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry for pictures being so big on my posting - I don't know why that happened.

javascript:emoticon(':roll:')

Back