Lots of stuff. Update with price drop 4/9/09.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Time for a bit of a clear out to clear some room and finance my new carpet. :oops: Decided to let a few projects go as I don't have time to finish them at the moment.

Prices now do not include postage and have been lowered accordingly. Postage available on all bits, contact me for prices.

NOS Mavic MA40mb rims. Sold pending payment

Hope Mono Mini Disc Brakes *SOLD*

Carrera Kraken frame. SOLD.

Orange Stalk stem. 1" 150mm. Has been repainted and has new decals so is like new. £30.

Orange Hot Rod bars, No longer for sale.

The following added 29/9: Pictures further down the thread.

1991 Diamond Back Ascent F+F SOLD

1990 Marin Bear Vally F+F SOLD

Flexstem. SOLD.

M454 (400lx?) canti's. In good condition with all bolts, springs, pads etc. £8.

DX brake/shifter combo (but missing rh shifter). Fair condition. £8.

Sram Gripshift. Good condition. SOLD.

100gs rh shifter. Free!

Panaracer Smoke 2.1 amber wall. Sold pending payment.

1991 lx brake/shifter. SOLD.

Front and rear wheels from BV. Araya rims on Exage hubs. Includes 7 speed HG. Could do with a service but usable. £15 the pair.

Front wheel. Mavic X221 rim on STXrc hub. Rear wheel. Mavic M231 rim on M550 lx rim. SOLD

Alu Stalk *SOLD*

Orange F7 forks SOLD

Any parts that I bought off here I'm only trying to recover what I paid for them, and the other bits I think are around market value (feel free to tell me otherwise!)
You're welcome to collect parts to save on postage cost. Payment by Paypal gift or cheque if posting, those plus cash if collecting.

Please take these off my hands to save me entering the murky world of ebay. All parts need to go so get em quick 'cos they'll be on the well known auction site before long.[/b]

Thanks for your interest hoegaardenadds. The forks are on a for sale thread I posted before. Don't think I can list them twice? Here's the link.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Anyway, pm me your email and I'll send you some pics. The forks are in near mint condition and are suspension corrected + disc only for modern frames. We can discuss a price once you've seen the pics. :D

Back