FS: Orange Vitamin T 2

Laundrymike

Old School Hero
Here we go again, has gotta go now....!!

Orange Vitamin T2 Frame, measures 19" from the centre of the bb to the top of the seat tube. Second hand to me, and to big - hence the sale. Is in great condition given it's age, which reminds me - anyone know how orange serial numbers work so I can date it, out of curiosity?

No dents, gouges, however there is scratches and slight discolouration of the metal finish in places...am sure it can be brought back to life. Will include the FSA Orbit Extreme headset and the original rigid forks - 1" threaded steerer and a XT front mech.

Am thinking £295 posted to the UK

Also have a set of Pace RC36 Proclass 2 forks in great condition for £115 again 1" steerer - unthreaded

There's some pics here: http://michael271.fotopic.net/c1194766.html

Cheers, Mike

God damn, stop tempting me!

I got a deposit through for the flat I rent out last week. My first thought was 'now I can buy the Vitamin T2'...

...Reality soon hit me though. :(

Lovely, lovely bike!

Hahaa....sorry mate, I'm not doing this on purpose...am amazed it's still for sale to be honest!

Don't recall seeing another for a looooooong time

Vit T2 was produced between 1995 and 1998 I think if thats help to roughly age it. I'm surprised its 1" headtube though, my Vit T is 1 1/8".

My Vit T is also a one inch headset, don't know what year it is.

Am also surprised that you haven't sold this yet - sounds a very reasonable price to me.

someone buy this frame.
i don't think you will see another at this price.
i'd have had it if it was a touch smaller and i hadn't just brought the xizang.

I'm happy for you that it's got 6 bids on after only four hours, Mike.
Gutted for myself though - looks like it's going to go way out of my price range as expected! :cry:

Beautiful frame.
If you see a bidder 'vroomv8' appear on the list you'll know i've caved in to temptation!

Back