Mint Orange c16r 19" C to T for sale.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It is with deep regret that I have to offer up my c16r 19" for sale. Simple fact is I have too many bikes (another landed today :roll: ) and this one just doesn't get riden. It's in such lovely nick that it deserves to do more then sit around looking pretty.

It's a 1995 spec model (first year the Clockwork became the c16) but was bought in 1994. Chap who I got it off said it could be one of the first ever c16's as he was pestering Stif in Leeds all summer to get him one before they were released. I have all the sale documents with it along with the manuals for the shimano bits.

The bike is in superb condition and looks like it has hardly been riden. The purple frame goes really well with the neon orange decals in my opinion and really has to be seen as the photo's don't do it justice.
It has original spec except for the rear wheel which was changed by the previous owner after the original rim split. I'll include the original wheel as the chap gave it to me. Hub seem fine so get yourself a new rim and it's back to factory spec!

It has full STX-rc groupo and the bar-ends (that have a few scratches) are orange's own and were purchased at the same time as the bike.

If you had a year old bike that was in as good nick as this you'd be happy. I know I'm going on a bit but you will do well to find an original c16 in this condition and I wouldn't be selling if I didn't have to.

You are more then welcome to come and view the bike. I live near Skipton but work in Harrogate so it can be at either place.

I'm looking for around £250 posted (UK) or £230 collected. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Nearly there, just waiting for a new bottom bracket to come through, then it will be ready to ride :D Theres still a few things I'd like to upgrade, but will do in time.

If I had the money I'd be very tempted to have another one of your cast-offs :LOL: She looks mint.

Greg

Back