Ringle H20 swap?

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've decided I'm being a bit greedy with having 2 mint condition red ringle H20 cages as I only need 1 I guess on my frame. Anyone interested in swapping 1 of my red ones for a purple one so I can stick it on the girlfriends bike?.

Here we go ... pic from yesterday.

Anodizing is coming off a bit where bottle rubs. I've had to file a bit one of the bolt holes as distance between holes was not long enough for the holes in the frame.

Could well work, can you get me a pic of the rub and where it has been filed, may possibly interested in the blue one instead if condition isn't quite what I want on the purple one as I thought about doing a combination of a bit of blue and purple for my girlfriends bike. My red cages are in mint condition with no rub or anything as it is never really used a great deal well they were last time I looked anyway will try and get pics next time I'm up at my mums. Here are couple of pics for now though but poor quality as lighting wasn't very good, the what look like markings in the cages by the way are just mud, I'll clean one up and get some propper pics. cheers.

Just taken a look and aside from a 'slight' widening of one of the holes, looks like its been hardly used. Not quite NOS perfect as has been used, but if I took a photo it would look mint.
good 9/10 condition on the gump scale

Think I'm gonna go with your blue one if thats ok Gump, I'll get some pics of my cage sometime next week when I'm up at my mums and bring it back with me. Any chance of some pics of yours?. Cheers

Back