Early 90's Marin Palisades Trail

dave-m

Retro Newbie
Someone had suggested I pop along here to sell this bike:

Would anyone be interested in this before it goes on ebay?

It's about a large, a 19inch frame? I'm about 6'3" and it's a bit small for me, but it's done my OK for about 15 years!

It's seen a fair bit of life over the years...but still on OEM tyres, brake blocks, bearings, chain cassette. In fact I don't think anything has been replaced apart from a from brake/shifter. Of course thats not to say things should not have been replaced!

It's a bit tired and bruised, a fair few transit marks, a rear spoke has broke but it still goes, in fact I did a 12 mile off road ride on it, the Friday just gone.

One thing to note, and I want to be honest up front is..the bike was stolen from me in 1995 (i think) as well as a number of other things in the garage. We managed to recover this but not before the frame numbers had been removed. I can assure you I'm not selling someone elses bike.

This pic was taken during a trip to the Forest of dean in August.

Let me know if you want me to measure/get more pics.

£60

marinpic.jpg

No picture showing and you need to get a price up else it'll get locked fella - those are the rules i'm afraid :D

Good luck though

A mate might be interested in this and I am only up the road so could pick it up. It might be a little large though so he'd probably want to throw a leg over it first. I've sent a PM.

Mike

Back