Hope bulb disc wheel 32h ano blue D321 disc rim £40

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Its the one i bought on here a couple of weeks ago For £45
I've now got another that has the size of axle i need to run the rear disc adaptor thingy :D
This has the standard axle and wouldnt have fitted my frame when the disc adaptor fitted
But will of course fit standard dropouts
For a quick sale and as i now need to pay for the other one im willing to do it for ...
£40 posted :shock:
Excellent condition,smooth as a babes ass etc,nice colour of blue,Ti freehub.
Cheers
PS ,im only going to put it up here for a day or two,then its on my ebay at a BIN of £40,but then you'll pay the postage ,so snapping it up here is the cheaper deal.
But i need to pay for the other wheel
Damn fine wheel ,no doubt you'll all agree :cool:

Forgot-
Comes with two rotors 1@ 155mm and 1@185mm[not available separately]But not the cassette[cos i didnt get it either]

------------------------------------------------------------------
Im also thinking of selling my Chris King Racelites,but i'll need to see how the disc thing pans out first,I dont want to be left wheelless if they dont work out

Im confused,this is a bloody good wheel/hub
Surprised nobody has jumped at it for this price :?

ref wheel

Hi

I'm definitely interested - put me down for dibbs - a couple of questions please

any dings on the rim?
is that a standard rotor fitting - I'm used to the 'standard' six bolt direct to hub fitting

cheers

vans

Sorry to mess you around - gonna pass on this - the D rim is too hard core for my x country needs - bang it on ebay if no takers here, I'm sure you'll sell no probs!
cheers

Back