Feedback
View
All prices posted within the UK. Payment by Paypal Gift to

gadromail@googlemail.com

RockShox Judy XL £55

1 1/8"
Steerer 190mm
Travel 100mm (I think)

The right-hand lower decal is missing and there is some 'peel' on the others. Stanchions are fine. Will take Rim or Disc Brakes. Little bit of perishing to the bumpers. Not too sure on internal condition. They were on a GT LTS that I bought of LGF on here. Seem to be OK
Sold them once on ebay for £76 posted but the bidder was a non-payer (b*@tard) so I'm offering them up on here again. I was considering getting them powder coated in a high gloss red but seems a waste as the paintwork is pretty good and it would mean buying a frame to stick them on. Got too many bikes as it is......so they're up for sale.............must resist, must resist...

RSXL2.jpg
RSJudyXL.jpg

RST Mozo Pro, £25

1 1/8" unthreaded,
Steerer 203mm.
These have been stripped and partially polished with Autosol, etc. Ideal for polishing or ready for a new coat of paint. Stanchions in excellent condition and I've still got the gaiters, which are intact and in good condition. Not sure how they will perform but may be ideal for someone.

I've included a couple of pics of when I stripped and polished them

rst1.jpg
rst.jpg

CIMG2266.jpg

CIMG2267.jpg

lol i actually had a punt on those judys when they were on ebay.
unfortunatly ive now got another (different pair) of forks to go on my scott vertigo.

those judys would of looked great on it, but oh well :(

Latest posts

Back