S Bike frame sold thanks

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Now Sold Thanks

Recently traded this form ClockworkGaz, but as I've also recently acquired another Ti frame, I've decided not to build it up and trade/sell for component acquisition (Sorry Gary) now comes with pretty mint Chris King Devolution headset to allow the running of inch and eighth forks from the inch and a quarter headset and an X-lite seat post, £200 posted or trade/px for: Choice Red Ano components, XTR 950/1/2 (the grey flavour) gruppo parts, polished or Titanium ahead stem 100mm ish, WHY? size is 19 centre to top and 22.5 ctc top tube, but the low standover would accommodate a range of rider heights. More pics on request, but condition is very good and finish appears to be Black Ano.
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg40 ... C06595.jpg

You need to get the little plastic straddle splitter to aloe the use of cantis so as it stands v brake only at the mo ( on the back anyway no issues putting canti up front). Great frame btw will make someone very happy.

S Bike

I have some wide Peace Hangers that with some brake liner inner will straddle the seat tube ok with average canti's.

DSC06595.jpg

hmmmm, nice, that

Back