Garage Clearout

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Had a clearout of the garage over the last couple of evenings and all the following are for sale. Prices include UK first class postage for smaller items and standard parcels for larger items unless otherwise specified. Overseas buyers please get in touch for a revised price. Payment is to be via paypal as a gift. Please note that I can only do my posting Friday/Saturday and I am away this Saturday (12th Sept), smaller items I may be able to post sooner but larger items will not be sent till Friday 18th Sept. Please post on the thread first then PM me, any dibs will be based on the thread posting. Dibs will be honoured for 24hrs if no payment is received then it goes back on the open market.

Shimano Deore LX M565 hubs laced to Mavic 221 rims with DT Swiss spokes, OEM from a 1996 Kona Cindercone. Hubs spin OK, bit tatty but should clean up nice. £40 SOLD
Shimano Deore DX rear and Suntour front hub laced to Wolber Saracen rims. Need a good clean and the front wheel has many rusty spokes. Complete with skewers. Useful to a Saracen owner maybe? £20 SOLD
Shimano XT M760 rear hub laced to Mavix X717 rim, great condition. £40 SOLD
Blue anodised Hope XC 6 bolt disc hub laced to Mavic X717 rim also can be used with rim brakes, great condition. £40 SOLD
Tioga Psycho II amber wall tyres, used but with plenty of tread left. £20 pair SOLD
Titec Bontrager titanium handlebar, great condition, 555mm wide with slight sweep. £40 SOLD
Marzocchi M arch seal kit 850690. £5 SOLD
FSA Alphdrive ISIS chainset, 175mm arms, 22/32/42 rings, complete with BB for 68mm shell. £25 SOLD
Shimano Deore v-brake levers, great condition. £7.50 SOLD
Shimano XT M737 front derailleur, bottom pull, 31.8mm band, good working order. £7 SOLD
Avid SD 1.9L v-brake levers, tatty but good working order. £5 SOLD
Shimano M515 SPD pedals, good working order. £7 SOLD
Shiman HG cassette, 7 speed, 12-28. Used and dirty but teeth seem not too worn. Hi-res pic available if you want a close up of the teeth condition. £5 SOLD
Steel quill stem for 1" steerer, built in canti cable guide, 130mm long. £12 SOLD
Syncros seatpost, 27.2 x 330mm, syncros writing worn in places. £25 SOLD
Shimano Deore LX M550 hubs laced to Campagnolo Stheno rims, again a little dirty and dusty from hanging in the garage for a while but should clean up nice. £35 SOLD
Shimano XT M730 front and M732 rear hubs laced to Araya RX-7 rims. Bit scruffy but still a nice set of cheap XT M730/2 wheels. £30 SOLD
Kona canti brake levers, good working order. £5 SOLD

dibs on pace rc 38 .

what is travel on those and can the steerer can be changed for 1 1/8 ?

and are they disc compatible ?

cchris2lou":1pc1tcou said:
dibs on pace rc 38 .

what is travel on those and can the steerer can be changed for 1 1/8 ?

and are they disc compatible ?

I think the travel is relatively short at 65mm, maybe justbackdated will know? The steerer is pressed in so I doubt it's changeable. Yes disc compatible, in fact disc only as no canti/v-brake mounts.

Phil:

Steel quill stem for 1" steerer, built in canti cable guide, 130mm long. £12

Take a tenner...?

Cheers,
BB.

This.....for £6 posted.....

Shimano XT M737 front derailleur, bottom pull, 31.8mm band, good working order. £7

:?: :?: :?:

Back