Race Face Post & C/Set

alwayshorizontal

Old School Hero
Not retro i must confess.

1. 26.8mm Race Face Prodigy seat post in silver. Few marks but nothing too horrendous. (The model with the weird shape around the clamp area - similar to the XY iirc). £10.
2. Race Face Evolve XC chainset in silver. 175mm arms ISIS model. Comes with both arms, 3 rings & chain ring bolts. {edit Rings are worn but still usable, i will substitute the most worn Shimano middle ring with a less worn RF one} I bought it off of here to use on my SS but for reasons i can't fathom out my SS ring(s) aren't compatible!! I'm keeping the BB as i kill them at an alarming rate. £20.

All prices are posted to the UK mainland and payment by Paypal gift onlt please.

Pics will be available to those interested later on. Either by PM or if there are a few interested parties i may add them to this thread.

Chainset pics added!
The non drive side crank will be removed from my SS bike prior to sending and the rings will be re-attached to the drive side crank also.
Items are offered to those in the order of interest shown on this thread (and/or PM) in the interest of fairness (this is the order i would accept if i were interested in an item).

Attachments

• RfCSet1-small.jpg
    RfCSet1-small.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 764
  • RfCSet2-small.jpg
    RfCSet2-small.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 764
  • RfCSet3-small.jpg
    RfCSet3-small.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 764
  • RfCSet4-small.jpg
    RfCSet4-small.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 764
Post piccies added. Main mark is visible on the second pic.

Attachments

• RfPost1-small.jpg
    RfPost1-small.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 763
  • RfPost2-small.jpg
    RfPost2-small.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 763
Back