Swap your frame with disc mount for a retro Cannondale frame

RAFbikes

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello chaps! I have more retro rigid cannondales than you can shake a stick at, ranging from the late 80's to the mid 90's, I love 'em and normally I can convince the people I build bikes for to go retro! But this guy's not going to budge, so if you've got a half decent frame with a disc mount and you fancy a 1987 SM (with the cool suntour XC sport brakes and the original SR MTS stem) or one of those 3.0 M's with the funky extended rear stays and pepperoni forks then you're in luck! anything considered I'm offering frame sets frame+fork and in the case of the '87 SM the original brakes stem and headset (although the headset's a bit ropey) and in return I only expect a frame not to fused about condition of paint as I'll be powder coating it, so if you're interested show me your offerings and we'll take it from there!

could i see some pictures please ?

i have a gt avalanche 2.0 frame that i was thinking of parting with , it's disc only and been painted ford ash black . i can take pictures and measure it tomorow if you want ?

:D

I have this if your interested.....http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70998....like it says a problem with paint work but you say your not too fussed about that and a problem with the canti/v brake mount but it has disc mounts which you are looking for (I'm sure the mount could be easily fixed with a heli-coil insert if it came to it)....let me know if you like to see more pics or you are interested....cheers, phil

Back