Kona Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Single speed 16" or 18&quot

RAFbikes

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right then me old cockers! I have for sale a 16" Kona Humuhumunukunukuapua'a frame, the coolest and hardest to pronounce of all single speeds it's in near mint condition, the only marks are where the wheels have been fitted so won't be seen when it's built.

I'm looking for £100 + postage, no offers please lads as for any less than that I'd rather keep it. I will offer a full money back gaurantee if for any reason you're not completely satisfied but you will be as it's the tits! see photos below.

Right in addition you now have the option of tiboltrider123's 18" green frame as he want's my one so if you want his get in contact with me I'll send him mine and he'll send you his.

Attachments

• Kona Humuhumunukunukuapua'a.jpg
    Kona Humuhumunukunukuapua'a.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,828
  • Kona Humuhumunukunukuapua'a 1.jpg
    Kona Humuhumunukunukuapua'a 1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3,828
Yeah the decals are original, do you think it's a later model then? I thought the later version had disc mounts?

I wouldn't mind this frame if somebody else on here wants my slightly larger 18" in green (similar condition).

:D

Attachments

• small aaaImage070.jpg
    small aaaImage070.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3,558
has anyone got any idea what year my one is? I can't seem to find any between 1998 and 2005 anywhere on the net which is why I guessed at 1998 as the later models either had dics or no brakes at all!

They only had a disc mount for 1 year and then went back to the old, "looptail" frame with cantis. This one (in black) is from 2006.

Back