SBike 808 Frame forks and some other bits frame sold

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
With a heavy heart that I have to sell her, but need to fund the next bike and she didn't get muddy as often as she should have :(

This is a really good condition black Sbike 19 inch from centre of BB to top of seattube and an effective top tube of 22.5 inch.

Frame, forks, headset, stem, cables and outers as well as deore thumbies, front xt mech, rear xt mech bottom bracket and spare set of white decals made by gil_m on here, I will even throw in a black wheeler seatpost (not pictured)

rides real nice and a great looking bike IMHO.

looking for £275 OVNO posted for the lot but if you don't want all the guff a price can be neg.

cheers for looking

DSC06595.jpg

DSC06597.jpg

DSC06596.jpg

DSC06599.jpg

DSC06607.jpg

DSC06600.jpg

DSC06601.jpg

DSC06602.jpg

DSC06603.jpg

DSC06604.jpg

DSC06605.jpg

back at you, have a look at my clockwork thread below is that a big fork that used to be on it before I put on the pace?

frame sold, might be persuaded to sell the other bits? I'm not sure at the mo. if interested I will post up price to keep within the rules ;)

go on then- was thinking geared for one of the bikes but feck-it Singles-peed rocks.

I will pm you my paypal (gift please) and if you send me your address Ill get it posted Monday.

Cheers

Gary

Latest posts

Back