GT forks + Azonic bar n stem

theboy

Senior Retro Guru
Prices include postage to the UK, payment via paypal preferred (as a gift like) more pics available on request, feel free to haggle.

Delightful GT cr-mo forks, Titanium coloured, nice fat legs, stamped dropouts, 1 1/8" ahead x 180mm (oops, didnt measure - will confirm this evening!), canti only, some scrapes to paint but no dents/bends etc, think they might be a Trials specific fork, but thats speculation - £25.00

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Azonic DH riser bars, thick walled, bluey/grey colour, some marks - mainly where the grips etc go - with free matching CNC machined short setm, 1 1/9" ahead, about 20 degree rise, 70mm ish extension (not sure of make, has an 'X' ont front) - £15.00

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

magura brakes.

Hello bud. Looking at the hydro brakes you have up for sale. it says the bolts etc are worn? do the brakes work ok still? Will you take £20 via paypal for them? Thanks. Please pm me if you will with your paypal email.

Second in line for the brakes.

Do you have the brake boosters that came with the brakes?

Iain

they go in and out. I'll err on the side of caution and say they probably need a service

no boosters, I will accept £25.00 - pokertee, your call as Elma has already said he will take them.

I think that Dead Rats has been looking for some titanium coloured GT rigid forks like those.
Can I put a dibs on for him while I send a PM...?

Back