LOVELY RETRO CLASSIC KIRK REVOLUTION £125 POSTED

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, here's my Gorgeous Kirk Revolution for sale. Very regrettable sale of this classic bike. It's a standard size 18" (only size available) 200GS in the standard lilac colour. In extremely good condition for it's age (Think it's a 91), having worn mudguard's for the majority of it's life. Paint in fantastic condition with only the odd small trail underneath it's factory powder coat finish. Cro-mo fork's have a few scratches. Has shimano 200GS drivetrain with 300LX bio pace crank's. Black ridgida rim's with original Swallow Digger tyres. New Zoom stem and new trans x bar's fitted and i have the original's to go with the bike. Bike ride's , shift's and brake's perfect and has many mile's left in it. Buyer will be very pleased! Looking for £115 collected from Liverpool.Will post for £125. Thank's Dave. :D

Attachments

• kirk 3.jpg
    kirk 3.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 5,072
  • kirk 2.jpg
    kirk 2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 5,072
  • kirk 1.jpg
    kirk 1.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 5,072
Nice bike i so want to buy this i always wanted one growing up. i just wish it was posted last week as i was in chester all week. :(

Hi, well maybe if no local interest, then i might go and get a bike box and offer postage for a few bob more. Let you know if i get one!

This has got to go so has big price drop! This is such a bargain now for such a nice clean bike! Absolutely need's nothing, just riding and enjoying!! You wont get another this tidy, buyer will be very pleased with it's condition. Ta Dave.

Back