drystonepaul's nicely presented for sale thread.

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've got a few bits I need to sell to raise some cash for another project so here goes:

Prices include UK postage, overseas prices may be a bit higher so please PM me.
Also, so I can keep a track please register interest by replying to this thread first and then sending me a PM.

Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pace Renthal RC-Sub130 bars: VGC - £38
SOLD & SENT to heartbreaker

00a.jpg

00b.jpg
00c.jpg

00d.jpg
00e.jpg

Black and in very good condition. These are uncut and the graphics are as new with no fading. Original end plugs and no crimping or damage anywhere. Just a few light marks which would be covered by your grips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Control Tech Ahead Stem. 1 1/8th - 150mm - Zero rise: Mint - £22

02a.jpg

02b.jpg

02c.jpg

02d.jpg

02e.jpg

Nice long stem with perfect decals and finish with all the original bolts

Suntour XC Pro thumbshifters. 7 or 8spd: Functional but tatty - £9
SOLD & SENT to Dr S

04a.jpg

Well used, but still good, thumbies with a choice of 7 or 8 speed indexing or a friction setting

Onza Chill Pill: Good Condition - £3.50
SOLD & SENT to nthornton1979

07.jpg

A single pill in blue, complete with allen bolt. Very shiney...

Ringle Mojo copy canti straddle hangers: VGC - £5
SOLD Pending payment to Jimzano

08.jpg

Great condition - priced as a pair.

Acor brake booster: Good Condition - £8

09.jpg

Boost your brakes. Canti and V-brake compatible. Includes the special long bolts and spacers required for use. Tiny bit of cosmetic rust on the bolt heads.

Shimano Deore DX STI's: Not in the best condition - £10

10a.jpg

10b.jpg

The original 7 speed push-push design with servo wave brakes. Brake levers work fine but have a few scrapes on the lever blades. Gear shifters also function fine but but both sides have most or part of the plastic housing missing. Might be good for a repair or you could hacksaw the shifters off and use the levers on their own...

Gripshift SRT-800 X-rays: The usual condition - £10
SOLD & SENT to WW Biffta

11.jpg

Behold another set of perfectly usable 8 spd X-rays with the usual cracks around the clamp areas on both sides. Small traces of Jonnisnot and otherwise fine.

Shimano thumbie grip: - £Karma
KARMA SENT to WW Biffta

13.jpg

Me and this little fella have been through alot but it's time to wave goodbye. Right sided XT or Deore thumbshifter grip. Free to a good home.

DMR bash ring: Good condition - £6.50
SOLD to incy

05a.jpg

05b.jpg
05c.jpg

5 arm 94BCD (Compact) bash guard. Little use and never bashed.

Shimano 44T Deore Chainrings: BRAND NEW - £18 each

01.jpg

4 arm 104BCD brand new and unused chainrings. One silver and one black. From Shimano Deore M530 and M543 cranksets, but should be compatible with most 4 arm cranks.

Fibrax Hope Mono Mini disc brake pads: BRAND NEW - £5 pair or £8 for both pairs
both pairs SOLD & SENT to teethgrinder

06.jpg

As shown brand new in packets. These are the gold sintered compound pads and include the springs.

31.8mm Seat post collar and bolt: BRAND NEW - £3
SOLD & SENT to jango

12.jpg

CRC have sent me the wrong size with this twice and I'm sick of sending it back to them. So I'm undercutting them by a full £1.99 the ********!

That is all thank you.

I hereby forego my dibs on the Pace bars,my steeds not quite ready for them yet,whoevers next in line...get involved!!

Back