Marzocchi Z2 Atoms & RST MOZO Pro Forks

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Got these forks up for sale but what I'm really after is a set of Bombers with a 200mm (ish) steerer tube. If anybody wants to do a straight swap or part ex, then PM (or email me gadromail@googlemail.com) me a pic of what you've got. Will also consider any other makes

..........................................................................................

Marzocchi Z2 Atoms

80mm Travel,

1 1/8th Ahead

Steerer Tube Length 185mm

Bought for my LTS but replaced with 130mm Z1's and the steerer is too damn short on these ones for a rebuild I'm considering

£70 posted within Mainland Uk

Paypal Gift Please to gadromail@googlemail.com

MarzocchiZ2Atom3.jpg

MarzocchiZ2Atom4.jpg

MarzocchiZ2Atom2.jpg

MarzocchiZ2Atom1.jpg

..........................................................................................

RST MOZO Pro (pretty sure they're PRO's but correct me if I'm wrong)

1 1/8th Ahead

I think they're 80mm travel???????

Steerer Tube Length 207mm

These have been in my shed for a few years, I've just stripped and polished them. If you want to keep them polished they could do with a bit more work, but most of the hard finger hurting stuffs been done :) Would be perfect for a respray. I've still got the stanchion gaiters which are included. Stanchions are free from marks and they move freely up AND down

£35 posted within Mainland UK

CIMG2280.jpg

CIMG2281.jpg

CIMG2282.jpg

CIMG2285.jpg

forks

hi ive these 2005 marzocchi mz comps in as new condition,im looking to swap for somethin with 80mm travel so would definitely be interested in your z2s if you fancy a trade? steerer is 180 tho,may be too short-heres a pic of them anyhoo,just in case...

Attachments

• hasefc 101.jpg
    hasefc 101.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,393
Back