Still available - Intense Uzzi XC SL factory frame deal?

stuey

Retro Guru
This was a 'test bed' - race frame from the Intense factory - it has been extensively lightened( 2500gm with shock) - custom machining and has lightened seat mast.

It came with a spare shocks and seat stays and mast- so it can be set up for 60-100mm travel forks. The top tube is also adjustable 21.5- 23" but has a very low standover height -28"

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yE ... directlink

Its a great race frame in VGC - if only i was fitter/lighter/ not scared to get it dirty.

I'll include spare shocks - Fox alp5 and Float + spare seat stays and chain stays and seat mast - all for £250.

If somebody wants just chain stays or seat stays to convert their Uzzi to an XC PM please for a deal. Conversely if you want the frame set with out all the spares PM me too. Its too nice a frame to hide away - The machining alone dreamy ;-)

Had a couple of questions - to save PMs

The frame's been mine for about 6 years - after a year of chasing 'old' importers and Intense for 'my missing repair'

- Super light frame - machined and anodised

2x seat masts - regular SL and 'SL+'

3xseat stay ( two with V + disc mounts one just V mounts)

3 shocks -2x Fox Alp 5 - shimmed differently for 80 /100mm - Firm 'race ride.'
- 1x Fox air float for a plusher 80mm - this fits the V brake back end.

2x chainstays - one with adjustable stay length.

Its in VGC - some slight anodizing fade from anti cable rub stickers.

I'd like to keep a chainstay and seat stay - Just in case (intense recumbent anyone?)

All the shocks and pivots are in excellent condition.

It rides like my old 'stiffee' but with a 'get me out of jail' back end - a bit more traction and "whoa that log should of hurt more"

Speedy racer or all day trail quest - you choose.

If I had the time I wouldn't sell-I never intended to make a 'garage queen'- There's a lot of fettling potential.
- I'm looking to get something with more travel - (read "slow arthritic cyclist" Trance / maverick)

I'm near Milton Keynes If you'd like to come and see.

<If she can't go to a good home I'll bubble wrap her in the loft for my 'hover board' ridding grandchildren to ridicule.>

Still available -
Frame weight with Head set and seat clamp -2700gm

Have I mentioned it's in great shape - and a lot nicer to look at than a Pace
;-)

stuey":1phsxs68 said:
..If somebody wants just chain stays or seat stays to convert their Uzzi to an XC PM please for a deal..

Hi stuey, interested in the CS and SS parts; can I have a photo?

Back