FS: 19" nickel plated Orange P7 fuselage.

XCDave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Probably regret this, but need the money to pay house fees.
As above, 1994 19" Orange P7 frame, forks, XT headset, USE post and shim, Orange saddle, SK8 stem (in a sensible 100mm length!), Hotrod bars, Orange bar ends, Lizard Skins grips, orange Crud Catcher and a couple of spares.
I've ridden it well, but it's in good condition for its age. Couple of spots of little surface rust, but that's what happens when you have a steel mountain bike and actually ride it in England...
Rides very nicely, sooooo good on buff singletrack. I'm 5'11" for reference and it fit me very well.
The forks are silver painted, not nickel, the logos on the bars have gone and the saddle is tatty and not period correct.

£140 posted (next working day delivery).

(Please dibs here and then send pm. BB not included. Pictures here: http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x32/XCDave/).

th_p7012.jpg
th_p7006.jpg
th_p7008.jpg

Hello Dirty Roger,
Not wanting to split it off to be honest, it's a nice starter project for someone and it all needs to go. Wrong forks for your Clockwork anyway... :)
Really looking for £160 for it. I think it's a fair price for the lot.
Ta,
Dave.

Still needs to go. I'm in Keighley if anyone wants to come and view it in the evenings (tea and cake included).

Back