FS: Modern Drive train parts

Average Mark

Retrobike Rider
After changing the P7 to a singlespeed and discovering i love it i have these bits to get rid of,

RaceFace Evolve XC Chainset
Some rubbing on the arm as shown in pic but still looking v nice. The rings are in ok condition, the middle one was changed to a Raceface team ring a few months before it was taken off the bike. Price: £45 posted

SLX Rings
Exactly what it says on the tin really, had about 5 rides on them because i keep riding the other bike and now not needed as 1 ring is enough! they have the funny carbon inserts on the 32t ring and no wear so Price: £35 posted

XT Shifters
SOLD

XT Rear Mech
SOLD

XT Front Mech
I think this is a dual pull - i was running it top pull and it comes with the plastic spaces to fit a 31.8 seattube. Once again good working order Price £15 posted

Attachments

• rf cranks 01.jpg
    rf cranks 01.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,215
  • rf cranks 02.jpg
    rf cranks 02.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,215
  • slx rings 01.jpg
    slx rings 01.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,215
  • xt mechs 01.jpg
    xt mechs 01.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,215
I'll take the shifters... there goes my bike budget for August, and it's still July! :oops:

Sending PM now...

can answer that - yep, they use same bb as shimano x-types. those are a bargain imho, middle ring prob cost best part of that price. i bought some s/h for only a little less money recently but they had more wear on the arms and needed a new bb/middle ring... doh!

free bump

Sithlord":325g2v4n said:
I'll take the shifters... there goes my bike budget for August, and it's still July! :oops:

:LOL: :LOL:
(Un)Luckily they were already sold, so I'm back on target!

I now fully expect a phone call and job offer from Mr Darling's office in the morning...

thanks Haribo, there is wear on the rings but they are by no means completly gone. And as it's retrobike i'll do the cranks and the SLX rings that fit to them for £65 posted.

Latest posts

Back