GEAR AND BRAKE cables WHITE go to end of thread ! UPDATE

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi all, Im in a position to offer custom length gear and brake cable kits to all UK retrobike members.
Can get WHITE IF ENOUGH INTEREST SHOWN .Costs more obviously.

All kits include outer cables, inner stainless cables and all ferrels and crimps made up to go straight on to your bike.

ex. 2x gear BLACK all in to your specific cut lengths £10 inc postage (if no more that £2.00 to send)

ex. 2x brake BLACK all in to your specific cut lengths £8.50 inc postage (if no more than £2.00 to send)

When measuring please use your old cable outers as a guide or some net curtain cable to judge the correct length.

Cheers Greenstiles :D please PM me your requirements :cool:

Hi, just black i'm afraid. The inners are stainless YPK a brand I used for years when I used to run a shop. Well made. The outer I've got at the mo is Jagwire plain black I think. YPK outer shortly. But to be honest prob made in same factory !

If you could do white outers you'd be laughing, a consistent request on the forum.

SEANSTEPHENS..........the lowest RPP price I can find on 2x brake all in is £3.99 + £1.75 postage = £5.74 Gear x2 £4.99 + £1.75 postage =£6.74 .....so roughly £6 and £7.

Some people can only shop mail order and some people don't want the hassle of cutting and trimming cables. If that weren't the case no one would go into a bike shop to get it done. But they do. So a couple of quid on top for my time seems fair :D Send me the link where you found 2x cables with everything needed for £3.49 and I'll see if I can shave a bit more off my prices.

Back