Tioga Psycho on Arayas, Syncros, SDG & More!

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Grey Tioga psycho II's on Araya rims
Will need rear cassette replacing and truing, otherwise belters! Tyres are mint! GONE!

Job lot of rims x4! inc LX rear hub on Ritchey Vantage comp, XT front hub on 29'er rim. Mavic X517 ano red, Susp rim, Yours for £20 delivered. SOLD

KHS Decent full sus, seatpost stuck hence £35 posted SOLD PENDING £££'s

SDG Bel Air I beam (tear on rear) £8 posted

Syncros Cattleprod Grey (would match the Psychos) 150mm ahead £20 sent! OR SWOP FOR YELLOW KORE STEM 100mm?

Panaracer Magic's set. Part worn (only by 15%) loads of life in them, would benifit a clean £28 posted SOLD
Rockshox Indy S 1 1/8th ahead. Cheap cheap forks £30 (on ebay so PM sharpish if you'd like them)

Thompson Elite stem. Brand spanker in its bag. 110mm & 15 degree for standard 25.4 bars £40 SOLD

All items inc UK posting. Poss more to out of the UK!?

Shall include some free karma with all items! Think some of its purple ano??!! ;)

More to follow!

Attachments

• DSC04034.JPG
    DSC04034.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,902
  • IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 1,591
  • IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,591
  • IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,591
Update space!

Right some other bits and bobs!

3x BMX frames (all street vert syle ie heavy!) plus forks wheels (what you see in the pic) and bars, cranks etc etc £25

3x Mountian bike frames. Also include some forks (set of Rockshox Jett in orange no less and some GT cromoly's) and a load of wheels. £30

Collection only folks! These aren't awesome items so dont get to excited! but could build up into a kids or misses hacks? (Dont tell my misses i said that! Come to think of it dont tell your misseses that i said that :oops: )

Its a mass clearout so chances are you'll end up with more than shown anywhooo! Karma ahhhhhhh! Oh no doorstep haggling! I've not BS aload of BS, so if you BS me while i'm not BSing you... then thats just... BS! 'Role Models'.

:D
Picture of Zaskar to show syncros stem (only pic i have at silly o'clock)

Attachments

• DSC04035.JPG
    DSC04035.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,703
  • DSC04050.JPG
    DSC04050.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,703
I'd take the psycho's if you want to split as I don't need to rims. Price dependent of course ;)

Cheers.
Dave.

Job lot of rims please and defo to purple ano :cool:

I might be interested in the Araya wheels if you can sell the tyres seperately, and the price is right ;)

Wheeeeels! If you guys want to come to some arrangement thats cool! I just need rid as i'm fast running out of space! The wheels are kinda karma as its the tyres your paying for!

KHS frame size is

19 inches! or 20 if you're counting the inch thats part of the seat tube?!

Do we have a buyer??? :)

Awkward Kid":17grt9ay said:
KHS frame size is

Im interested ,can you send me some pics and a more detailed description.
Thanks

Awkward Kid":3qmy0v4j said:
KHS frame size is

Yarp, that we do.

Drop me your payment details by PM and we can go from there.

About to head out for the day now so will sort payment this evening if thats cool.

Cheers,

Mark

Back