lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
hi time to bite the bullet and clear out some more stuff.

this time its the more regretted bling. first up is a set of kooka cranks. drive side is bretty shiney non drive could do with a bit of spit and polish. spider is included but no rings.

the bolt which holds the spider on is damaged. it will tighten properly but you will struggle to get it off again.it id just the bolt head has been rounded, not stripped threads. as such it is only finger tight at present but it is literally a case of replacing the bolt.
afdic4.jpg

looking for £75 for these bad boys

next up my cooks rsr's. they were polished but have been painted black with white logos. gold chainring bolts and allen key release bolts. look awesome and barely used since restoration. pace rings included. granny and outer are great but the middle is probably slightly over worn.
2a0b0ph.jpg

SOLD

prices are posted uk mainland. overseas no problem but will be more. paypal gift preferred for payment

i'll listen to swap and p/x suggestions too. i'm on the lookout for loads of bits. cnc'd cantis, m737 and 735 xt sti units, spin or spinergy wheels, nos tyres, spd/platform pedals, yellow kore stem 1 1/8 ahead, flite saddles, gt cnc cranks, khs propaganda or anything you may suggest...

Back