PARTS FOR SALE

Interested in gripshift and Manitou's please. I have some Manitou Pro-C from 1997 with a 1 1/4" steerer - the bottom half of the forks are shot, so only crown and steerer are useful - do you (or anybody) know whether the stanchions on your manitous are the same diameter so I could slot them in their place?

Cheers

I'll measure my manitou's when I get home in a couple of hours' time - see if we're in the same ball park. I'll have them if they are, but will pass on them if they don't fit.

I've just this second measured the diameter of the leg as 28mm - any chance you could have a quick peak? I'll definitely have them if compatible. Will have gripshift in any case.

orange71":16sj2i77 said:
do you (or anybody) know whether the stanchions on your manitous are the same diameter so I could slot them in their place?

Cheers

The manitou crown off your proflex wont fit these matey, the Pro's legs are not as wide as the mark1 manitous IIRC, I accidently bought a pro crown once and found out myself the manitou comps and 4's wouldn't fit.

ah - cheers. The Manitou 1's must be quite wide then if they are wider than 28mm? S'pose they are a standard 30mm?

OK, in which case, MadCowKev you got next dibs I think!

Back