Local Motion bum bag, NOS 1 1/8 150mm Syncros quill stem

OldFatTi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Local Motion waist pack/bum bag

Bought in 1990. Used about 5-10 times, then hid in a cupboard for 18 years! :shock:

Clean condition, good working order!

Fluro yellow and black bumbag, small velcro side pockets, large zipped main compartment, expandable volume zipper

£10 posted

DCP_4732.jpg

NOS Syncros quill stem

1 1/8"

150mm x 15 degree

Boxed

Hinged front

£25 posted or swap for 1" Syncros, quill or ahead.

syncros2.jpg

I had a the very same Local Motion Bum Bag back in 1990. It actually gave me goose-bumps to see that photo!

Mike":7ayldz2n said:
I had a the very same Local Motion Bum Bag back in 1990. It actually gave me goose-bumps to see that photo!

Ha ha goose-bumps my arse!

However mr Mike, I see you have a 92 Rocky Ridge? I had one in 1992-94... sweet bike!

I still have a hardly used original Rockstar tyre off it, a cut-down Marin-Lite handle bar (not great condition though), and a USE shim (31.4 I think?) that will allow a 25.0 USE post to fit your frame. :)

Interested in any of those bits? Will do you a nice deal for those and the Local Motion ;)

OldFatTi":2pdewpug said:
However mr Mike, I see you have a 92 Rocky Ridge? I had one in 1992-94... sweet bike!

I just love it. For years I kept trying to find something else I preferred but I couldn't find anything. Might as well restore it now!

Thanks for the offers. I've already got bars and the seat post sorted but I'd be interested in the tyre if it's cheap :LOL:

What's the weight of the tubes?

Wandering if they're much more than the ones I'm about to buy new...

BoyBurning":33aben4v said:
What's the weight of the tubes?

Wandering if they're much more than the ones I'm about to buy new...

They aren't particularly light... they were marketed as Heavy Duty and puncture resistant as opposed to superlight race tubes.

They are deffo heavier than a normal butyl Specialized tube.

Prob best on a DH bike?

Ooooooh - am likin' those scott bars. Now thinkin' ....... :cool:

Give them to someone else though if I don't get back to you soon.

Back