MRP loveliness (16th July)

barry2017

Old School Grand Master
Go through the pages to see everything on offer!
Look, I'm getting confused selling all my old stuff. But it has to go, and I'd rather all the ads were in one place. So I'm deleting my other two for sale threads, and merging it into this one.
Make me an offer if you think I'm asking too much, I'm very hard to offend and if you're really cheeky at least you'll give me a laugh, so you never know. I do so admire a haggler. ;)
1. Shimano Nexave rear mech. This is low normal; the springs operate in the opposite direction, so your left and righthand thumb shifters move in the same direction to go from low to high.
Looks pretty in a technical, high tech Shimano way.
It's a good solution to a problem that isn't really a problem, TBH, a lie that's true:
No longer available
2. SR quill pedals. In great nick considering they're at least 30 years old, a great pedal from the last century. These wouldn't be out of place on any high end 1970s road bike. AVAILABLE AGAIN, DUE TO A TIMEWASTER £10 posted.
3. Alloy accents breakaway bolt. Worth many, many times its weight in gold if you ever set your mech up wrong and it hits your back wheel. I took a picture of the back of the packet, because I like the instructions. ;) SOLD
4. Modern Deore long cage rear mech. SOLD
5. NOS 3T handlebars. A couple of scratches underneath where you'll never, ever see them, but otherwise as new. With double grooves for brake and gear levers. These have never seen a bike, so £10 posted is a bargain. 44cm wide, so perfect for the larger chested, muscular folk amongst you. The little Italian factory workers who made them would mutter fusto under their breath if they saw you. SOLD[/b]

8. Size 12 Lake SPD compatable shoes. Very retro 90s colours, with SPD cleats in lovely condition. £20 to include a pair of rough but workable SPD compatible Wellgo double sided pedals. SOLD[/b]

These following bits are from my GT Karakoram. Being (ahem :oops: ) a large gentleman with a predeliction for touring, I'm hard on my equipment, so these lightweight bits are rather too nice for me to use. The bike isn't for sale, but I've fitted my own, rather less rare/special and heavier bits. Does it spoil the look? A bit :sad: . But at least I actually use my retro bike, rather than staring at it.
9. Deore 7 speed thumbies. Work as they should do, good detents, a couple of scuffs but otherwise very nice. SOLD
10. Deore DX rear mech. Long cage, very good, SOLD
11. Deore DX front canti. No longer available
12. Deore rear U brake. No longer available
Pr Mavic 231s, on Deore XT hubs SOLD
13. Fuji superlight bars. 150g! Logos gone, but 150g! SOLD!
Form an orderly queue please guys. Dibs here, then a PM secures anything here. Until I get the PM, the item is still available. Sorry, but I don't want to be waiting for money for weeks.
I can do Paypal now, if you really must. Please mark payments as "Gift". But I have to say, I'd rather you didn't. If ever an organisation created its own need, it was Paypal.
International postage is no problem, and probably not much more expensive. Ask, and I'll find out. I promise I won't make up a silly number off the top of my head.
Come on, don't be shy! :cool:

Here they are:
all prices include postage to mainland UK.
And before I forget:
15. Park CCP-2 crank puller. Absolutely fine, only selling because I have two.SOLD
16. Ambrosio wheel bag. As new, unpadded. I bought this, put a wheel in it, wondered why I bought it considering I don't have any wheels that don't live in a bike, then put it away. They're expensive new, so LAST CALL at just £7
DSCN0292.jpg

Back