96 Gold Cindercone For Sale - SOLD

g_rick

Dirt Disciple
Can't hang on to the bike much longer as the storage unit is getting cleared out and I don't have the room to store it.

Hi,
Here is my 19'' Cindercone All original except for the brakes (changed to V's but still have the curve cantis + brake levers) and the none standard handlebar with a later ( 97-98 ) stem and an XT seatpost.

It has a new BB , front wheel bearings. The saddle is the classic early Avocet kona model.

Also to speed up the sale I'll throw in the original Kona baseball hat!!

Any questions feel free to ask but I'm currently without broadband so I might not reply straight away.

The reason for sale is a move from a rented house to a one bed flat and with five bikes i HAVE to reduce that number.

Asking price is £200 without P&P £225 with P&P

Cheers.

DSCF0498Large.jpg

DSCF0497Large.jpg

DSCF0496Large.jpg

DSCF0495Large.jpg

Open to sensible offers :LOL:

I don't want to break the bike up its taken me a while to get all the bits together. The wheels are original mavics and the rims are almost as new.

I really thought the baseball cap would get the sale sorted.

hi
am looking for a nice kona to make into a tourer and wondered what condition the frame is in and would it be possible to measure top tube c to c.

Right size, right model, right price, wrong time. Spent a fortune on my 97 so for that reason I'm out. Lovely bike though.

Cheers for that ;)

TT length is 22.5 inch (I don't have a tape measure builder nicked my last one!) so if anyone out there can comfirm this.......

cheers for the link (from bikeradar), don't think i could bring myself to pull apart a true retro machine just for the frame though, shame as it is exacly what i need...

96 Gold Cindercone For Sale

Nice :) mate shame its the wrong size :cry: :cry: , same county..could of collected....dont know what is going on at the moment..alot of 19" frame ones available.. :? :? :?
Ernie

Latest posts

Back