Status
Not open for further replies.

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Ok, plenty of interest in the new Endura Retrobike kit which is great.

We're now in a position to put in an order. Prices are as follows (UK posted, will be a bit more for outside the UK):

Road SS (short zip) £45
Road LS (full zip) £47
MTB SS £45
MTB LS £47
Kids Jersey £30
Windtex Jersey £57
Gilet £37
Pro Bibshorts £63
Bibshorts £49
Shorts £45
Socks £8

Delivery is expected for MM (late June) although this will depend on you placing and paying for your order promptly. Payment needs to be up front via Paypal (as a gift if possible) to admin@retrobike.co.uk, cheque or bank transfer (PM John for details). When sending payment please don't forget to include your name, username, address, what items you want and what size. Please also post below what you want and that you've sent payment.

i know what i want (i think) but i don't get paid till the 25th and i've already blown this months budget!! how long have we got to get the payment in?

onza100":2w5jazrk said:
Are there any photos of what these will be like?

No actual photos but jersey design is the classic Retrobike black and white as pictured below. The custom Endura brochure is downloadable
http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=134
although when looking at the prices don't forget to add on the 15% VAT (plus of course there are artwork/set up fees).

jonnyboy666":2w5jazrk said:
i know what i want (i think) but i don't get paid till the 25th and i've already blown this months budget!! how long have we got to get the payment in?

We're going to need payment as soon as possible so that we can get the order in time for MM.

Attachments

• Rocking the Grove.jpg
    Rocking the Grove.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 6,367
ok i'll see what i can do :( retro is becoming more expensive than modern by a mile!! :LOL: i'll get back to you asap, a day or so i think.

The jerseys will be of the original style with the addition of white side panels.

main.php

The shorts and longs will be black with white side panels featuring the logo. Hope to get a rough mockup in the next few days.

Size guide taken from Endura custom catalogue

Attachments

• Endura-size-guide.jpg
    Endura-size-guide.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6,276
neilll":2034zs2u said:
Ed,
I'm assuming the shorts have chamois in them? (or similar)

Yes, they do have a synthetic chamois. Endura describes them as:

"Shorts in “8 panel” construction with seamless inside leg.
Made from quality Lycra® with Elastic Interface® pads and silicone
leg gripper."

ooowww I have been told I can have some new kit for my birthday!! :D

Will order when I get back :cool:

Guessing I will need some shorts for MM but been a Looooooong while since I havent hidden them under baggies!! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back