FS:GT LTS2000DS full bike/split

Pete

Retro Guru
I recently lost my brother and have moved home too my fokes...i need to shift this training rig as space and funds are limited right now.

98 GT LTS 2000DS, white, BETD bearing kit just fitted (£185), Rockshox super delux rear shock serviced. FSA pig headset

£210 ONO

Rockshox Judy XLC, mint con forks, barly used. I took them out the box to build the white frame up.

£60 ONO

Hope Pro II's on Mavic D521's, black spokes, red hubs, CD front rim and black rear with Evil pro tryes. Rear has a Deore 9SPD block. Only just built.

£250 ONO

Shimano Deore chainset with DMR V8's. Octagen BB inc.

£45 ONO

XTR rear mech long cage

£45 ONO

Deore front mech bottom pull

£15 ONO

XT 9spd rear shifter

£25 ONO

STX RC 3spd shifter

£10 ONO

Easton EA50's low rise

£30 ONO

Shimano Lx M600 DX V brake kit, leavers, cables, arms and pads that have just been fitted.

£45 ONO

Kokka stem, 90x10*

£15 ONO

The bike has only been rode twice. Once at Combcarn and once more on the road to work and back. I'd say bike has done 3 miles thats it. Built at the end of the summer and never used again. Edit:- Mum just said my bro rode it once to the shops and back when he a weekend of leave.

E-mail me @ pjalchemist@aol.com or call me on 0785 7150 921

I'll take offers on it all as it has to go asap.

The bike is built on the white frame right now, all can be sent soon as payment is made

Payment method would be cash over counter/bank transfer

Collection or posting welcome, Bristol area.

Pete

Pics below

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Please e-mail me directly with parts your after and offers etc.

Pete,

Have you posted this on SingleTrackWorld ? You may find more buyers there as most of the people here are into seriously retro kit.

Very sorry to hear about your brother.

rgds
Hilts

Hilts":24qm6n8t said:
Pete,

Have you posted this on SingleTrackWorld ? You may find more buyers there as most of the people here are into seriously retro kit.

Very sorry to hear about your brother.

rgds
Hilts

Yeah i have, was posted there 1st, then a buyer said about here.

Thank you for you message of condolane (sp)

cchris2lou":3vccvyxv said:
I am the buyer of the black frame on STW . :LOL:

Indeed you are dude..just waiting for payment to clear then she'll off to you...enjoy her dude

Back