Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:50 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 107  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 pm 
Dirt Disciple

paulswheels has a great point: "From what I remember on early to mid 90's Kleins, Anyone could special order any color scheme on just about any model Klein (just needed to ask or be informed at the lbs). Just had to want it enough to pay for it. $300 to start"

thanks paulswheels

you're exactly right.

that's why this one exists. I special ordered it. that's why it has a signed head tube. I wanted a klein pulse with gator paint. I worked and saved my money up and I spent my money on this custom frame. I have the original bill of sale and plenty of pictures and a signed serial# headtube. its real.

thank goodness you remembered that from the early to mid 90's. I was a slovenly drunken deadhead and don't remember most of that decade.

Register or login to remove these adverts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 pm 
Old School Hero

New, never been used Magura STI shifter perch's. Two pair left, will come with mounting bolt. Located in US, happy to ship abroad. $30US per pair, paypal gift please. SOLD

Last edited by Rigid Dog on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:45 pm 
Retro Guru

Oooh, those Magura mounts are cool....I don't need any, but cool nonetheless!

I have these NOS Shimano XTR M910 Shifters/Brake Levers that I cannot bring myself to use. I told myself I would, but it's not gonna happen. New in box with all the little things (instructions, cables, housings, ferrules, caps) that make people so happy. $220 plus actual shipping cost. Regular paypal payment is fine.

Post subject: deleted
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 am 
Devout Dirtbag

deleted

Last edited by r0gue on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Here's a link with 30+ high end parts for sale. XTR, Kooka, Syncros, Suntour, SAlsa,etc. Also, once you're in www.bikerecyclery.com click the top right category called "newly listed" for some stuff that's been listed recently

http://www.ridemonkey.com/classifieds/cat-21/ad-22293/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

All prices include shipping via USPS (w/in US). UPdated, removed sold items.

Shimano RD-M952 rear der (1 avail, 1 sold) $45/unit

More Front Derailleurs: L to R
XTR M901 34.9 $25, XTR M952 31.8 $25, {{ sold XTR M960 31.8 $30}} XT M750? 28.6 $10

Sram X0 9 Speed Medium Cage Rear Derailleur, silver $75

Last edited by SpeedyChix on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:17 am 
Old School Hero

Two sets (enough for two complete bikes) of Scott / Mathauser Superbrake finned brake pads for cantilever brakes only. One set is as close to new as you'll find. I picked them up new in their original packages years ago, put them on a retro MTB that spent 99.9% of it's time hanging in the garage, then finally parted it out recently. I'd feel totally comfortable saying these have 3-4 short rides on them. The other set are quite used but still have some life left in them. Replacement cartridge pads are still able to be had if one looks diligently. Items located in the US but happy to ship abroad.

$90 + shipping (paypal gift, please). SOLD

Last edited by Rigid Dog on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:53 am 
Dirt Disciple

^ Those are the BEST brakepads I ever used on older brakes. I had a set on a UBrake that had the power of a mechanical disc brake.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:23 pm 

It's time to hang up my mountain bike shoes and make a bit of space in the garage. So my 1995 Orange P7 is for sale. I'm asking $500 + shipping (it's in Florida)

First the bad news:

a) It needs a new set of elastomers for the Pace RC35MXCD forks (you can get them from Pace in the UK)
b) The nickel plating is showing rust spots in places

The Good news :
The frame is in great shape. It's not bent, cracked, or dented in any way and has served me well for 18 years.
Front rim is original Orange with original STX RC hub
Rear rim is Mavick with LX Deore Hub
Brakes are Shimano V brakes (forget the designation - it originally came with cantilevers but I changed them out when V-Brakes became available)
Front & Rear Mech's are STX RC
Pedals are dual purpose (good for when you don't have your fancy cycling shoes handy for the quick ride to the beer shop)
Chain ring, chain, and rear cassette are not original - they're in good shape (STX RC)
Pictures available here: http://goo.gl/fUURy

Thanks for looking
Rich.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:13 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

For sale:

1983/84ish Specialized Stumpjumper Sport; extra small for those days, and with 24" wheels in front and back; making it even smaller; full specs later today; pics for now. Selling the frame/fork/bb/headset/wheelset/cogs; all as pictured, photos taken this week:

SOLD

Last edited by GoldenEraMTB on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 107  Next