A lot of this came off the Ritchey P23 I parted out, the rest is stuff no longer needed. Prices don't include shipping, I'll be using USPS 1st Class whenever possible to keep the rates down. Paypal gift, please.
1) XT M732 cantilever brake set. Two pair (enough for one bike). Comes with mounting bolts, cable yokes, and period-correct XT pads (lots of pad left). One SLR decal missing, otherwise very clean. $40 SOLD
2) DX cantilever brake set. Two pair (enough for one bike). Rear brake is the standard M650 model, front is the hard-to-find M651 "longer arm" version. Comes with mounting bolts and Kool Stop Eagle Claw 2 pads (lots of pad left). Very Clean. $30 SOLD
3) DX MT63 2-finger brake levers. Two pair being sold. One pair has black barrel adjusters, the other has chrome (SOLD). Very clean. $10 per pair.
4) Ritchey Logic brake levers. Cantilever only, unless you use some kind of Travel Agent for V Brakes. A few light scuffs but otherwise clean condition. $40 SOLD
5) XT M732 thumbies. Not for the garage queen build but perfect for the rider in your stable or a great option to have as spares. A little fading on the clamps and light scuffing to the caps but fully functioning. $40 SOLD
6) XT SS short cage rear derailleurs. Two being sold. One is an M732 and is quite clean: $50 (SOLD). The other is an M735 and shows a bit more use: $35 (SOLD). I don't think there's any difference between the two models but that's what's stamped on 'em. The one thing I will mention is the M735 model has two tension pulleys on it rather than one tension and one guide. That's the way I bought it used and while it functioned fine I think it's worth mentioning. Pics below
7) Ritchey Force stem. 1" quill, 25.4mm bar clamp, 110mm reach, zero rise, and nickel plated. A few light stains but otherwise very clean. $35 SOLD
8 ) Ritchey ProLite handlebar. Uncut (22" in length) and a very respectable 145 grams in weight. Exposed logos are in nice shape, center logo not the greatest but will obviously be covered up by stem clamp, and a little bit of hairspray residue on the ends which will of course be covered by grips. $40 SOLD
9) Control Tech bar ends. Stubby version, grey "XTR-like" finish. A few light scuffs but otherwise quite clean. $10 SOLD
10) XT M730 crank set. Standard drive (24/36/46), round SG rings not BioPace, and arms are 175mm. Pretty clean, lots of life left in rings. $65 SOLD
11) Shimano HG70 7sp cassette. Original period-correct cassette, gearing is 12-28. Took it off a garage queen years ago, used it on maybe a dozen rides and that's it. Lots of life left, very clean. $40 SOLD
12) Wheelset #1: XT M730 front hub, M732 rear (7sp HG), Araya RM17 rims, stainless steel spokes. They're 32 hole, come with original XT skewers, and are drilled for schrader valves (I'll include a set of alloy grommets if you want to run presta valves). Great set of riders. No big bumpy seams like in most the other older Araya rims. Decal on the front rim is a bit hammered, rear is good. Hubs are smooth and were recently rebuilt. $80. Pics below (SOLD)
13) Wheelset #2: Sun RhynoLite rims with a Surly single speed rear hub and an XT M730 front hub. Built these to convert over an old Bontrager frame to single speed and since the frame has been sold I no longer need them. Reason I used the old XT hub was the old Bontrager Comp forks had dropouts that wouldn't accept newer style hubs. Both are 32 hole, silver DT spokes on the rear and black DT's on the front (I know, it's all I had at the time). One rim is drilled for presta and the other for schrader (whaddya gonna do?) so I'll include an alloy rim grommet. Also come with a Halo Clickster 18t freewheel (for 3/32 chains) with one ride on it (I ran them fixie most of the time...ouch). Pictured fixed cog will not be included. I'll throw in the pictured used Nevegal tires though. Rims and rear hub have maybe 8 rides on them. $80 Pics below
**A PLETHORA OF FRONT DERAILLEURS**
1) XT M735 7sp. Clamp is 28.6mm, bottom pull, very clean. $20
2) XT M732 7sp. Clamp is 34.9mm, bottom pull, very clean. $20
3) DX M650 7sp. Clamp is 31.8mm, bottom pull, new-in-box. $25
4) LX M563 8sp. Clamp is 31.8mm, bottom pull, very clean. $15
5) XT M738 8sp. Clamp is 28.6mm, bottom pull, very clean. $20 SOLD
6) XT M738 8sp. Clamp is 34.9mm, top pull, very clean. $20
7) XT M73? 8sp. Clamp is 34.9mm, top pull, low clamp, decent condition. $10
8 ) XT M761A 9sp. Clamp is 34.9mm, dual-pull, very clean. $10
Pics of all frt der's below.
Last edited by Rigid Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 am, edited 18 times in total.