Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 107  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:34 am 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

ndaand wrote:
I have a 1989 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer frame and fork I would like to trade for a larger size. The frame I have is 19” center to top, 17” center to center, and 21.5” top tube. It feels small for a 19” bike. I’m looking to move up a size, 19” center to center (+/-). The frame is in fair condition with surface rust and scratches, but no dents or dings. White paint with purple accents. So if you have an old frame hanging around that’s just a bit to big, contact me.

Thanks.

That's nice! I find their 19" frame to fit like a medium. Wish I had a larger one sitting around; I'd trade.

Register or login to remove these adverts

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:39 pm 
Old School Hero

In the on-going quest to fund my daughters braces I have a few other things to sell that I thought I'd never get rid of. Paypal gift please, prices don't include shipping. Happy to ship abroad, although shipping on the bike could get a bit spendy.

1) An early Ritchey P23. This frame has Suntour dropouts on the rear and since I've been told they were only used the first two years before switching to Ritchey dropouts that makes this either an 89 or a 90 (serial number 385). The seat tube measures 18" c-c and the top tube measures approx. 22-1/4" c-c. It was re-powder coated a very classy dark grey just prior to my obtaining it and it's a decent quality paint job. Since the fork is still black it could be reasonable to assume the frames original color was black but I'm not 100% on that. A joy to climb on and very nimble on the singletrack. You don't see many of these around. Here's a quick parts breakdown:

- Brakes: XT M735 silver cantilevers w/Mathauser finned pads (lots of pad left).
- Brake Levers: Ritchey Logic in black.
- Shifters: XT M732 7/8sp thumbies.
- Handlebar: Ritchey ProLite in black.
- Stem: Ritchey ForceLite 130mm reach w/cable stop & nickel plated (very shiny).
- Headset: Ritchey Logic in black.
- Grips: Ritchey WCS ergo-foam.
- Crankset: XT M730 24/36/46 w/175mm arms.
- BB: XT loose ball 68 x 122.5
- Pedals: Wellgo WPD-800 (original Ritcheys were made by Wellgo after this model).
- Frt Der: XT M735 28.6mm clamp.
- Rr Der: XT M735 SS Short Cage.
- Wheels: Araya RM17 rims in black, XT M732 Rr hub, XT M730 Frt hub, DT spokes, 32h.
- Cassette: Shimano 7sp HG70 12-28 (very fresh).
- Tires: Ritchey WCS "red treads" - 2.35 MegaBite front, 2.1 OmegaBite rear, lots of tread left, still fairly supple (just rode them a few weeks ago).
- Saddle & Post: Ritchey CompLite saddle, XT post (not perfect, but I gave up waiting for a Ritchey/Nitto post).

Complete Bike: $700
Frame/Fork/Headset: $350 SOLD

2) Bontrager Comp fork. This is my last Bonty fork and it's a beauty. Chrome finish on the legs is incredibly shiny. Steerer tube is of course 1" and is 155mm long from crown race to top with 50mm of threads. If interested I can also include a threadless steerer tube I ran on it, worked perfectly.

$300 SOLD

Last edited by Rigid Dog on Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:41 am 
Retro Guru

2nd in line for the whole bike please :-)

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 am 
Retro Guru

Whats the shipping like to the UK for the fork.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:14 am 
Retro Guru

Rigid Dog wrote:
Frame/Fork/Headset: $350 Sale Pending

pm sent.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 pm 
Old School Hero

I'm 99.9% sure both items are sold but until I see the funds in my account I will leave their status as Sale Pending (time difference with overseas buyers). Once payment is received I will certainly update them to Sold. Thanks for all the interest.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 pm 

Any interest? Located in Phoenix AZ. It's a factory size 19" which measures 17" center to center. Will post photos later.

Tech specs at URL below. Has Manitou EPC fork in great shape. Missing Critical Racing brakes. Rear wheel missing a spoke and is out of true but not bent. Does not have original saddle, onza bar ends, nor original tires. Definitely well used, frame has all stickers removed and shows significant use with scratches but no dents. Chainrings show wear, condition of chain and cassette unknown. Bought it to restore but too many projects.

http://www.parkpre.com/technical.htm

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm 
Old School Hero

Rigid Dog wrote:
I'm 99.9% sure both items are sold but until I see the funds in my account I will leave their status as Sale Pending (time difference with overseas buyers). Once payment is received I will certainly update them to Sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Both items sold, however just the frame/fork/headset/ & stem went. I'll be listing the rest of the components in the coming days after I clean 'em up.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:24 pm 
Dirt Disciple

My 2001 Marzocchi Z1 MCR is now up on Ebay if anyone is interested http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0986457880

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

MSH wrote:
My 2001 Marzocchi Z1 MCR is now up on Ebay if anyone is interested http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0986457880

HI, unless you are willing to sell that privately, here in this thread, with a private sale price, please post it in the ebay/market watch section, here:
viewforum.php?f=4

Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 107  Next