Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:02 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 107  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 pm 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:12 am
Posts: 178
Location: The Wasatch
Posted this in the regular sale section, thought I'd put it up here too.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=250497


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:30 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm
Posts: 2264
Location: Virginia, USA
Chris King classic hubs laced to Mavic 517 Ceramic rims. Silver spokes with black alloy nips. Front wheel is radial laced. The only "issue" is one spot of wear to the ano on the front hub (pictured below). These are awesome wheels, but sadly I don't have any builds suitable for them right now. I need the cassette for another project, but the skewers and tires are available for a little extra if you want them, too. Looking to get $400.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 am
Posts: 994
Hi guys, is there anyone willing to help me get a very small item over from the states to the UK. the seller on ebay wont ship internationally. thanks in advance. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 993
Location: usa
fattiman wrote:
Hi guys, is there anyone willing to help me get a very small item over from the states to the UK. the seller on ebay wont ship internationally. thanks in advance. 8)

Glad to help :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:05 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 am
Posts: 248
Location: Maryland USA!
Hey,
Thinking about thinning the quiver and wanted to see if there was any interest.
2003 Kona Stinky Nine (Medium)
Fox DHX 5.0 (New)
02 Shiver
Sun Doublewides
No dents, dings or issues. Just dirty
I can send details if your interested.
PM me.
This is the Monster truck of the bike world.
I love riding it but have serious space issues. :cry:


Attachments:
p4pb9060856.jpg
p4pb9060856.jpg [ 373.44 KiB | Viewed 336 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:58 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 pm
Posts: 6
I have a Manitou Answer Mach 5 Pro XC suspension fork and one of my brake posts has bent. Does anyone have a spare one of these I am in desperate need. It's the metal post that screws into the fork itself and allows the brake to be screwed on. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciated. It's very hard to find parts for something this old. The fork is charcoal grey with red and white writing on the sides.


Last edited by Strife21 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 993
Location: usa
Strife21 wrote:
I have Manitou Answer Mach 5 Pro XC suspension fork and one of my brake posts has bent. Does anyone have a spare one of these I am in desperate need. It's the metal post that screws into the fork itself and allows the brake to be screwed on. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciated. It's very hard to find parts for something this old. The for is charcoal grey with red and white writing on the sides.

Welcome to the forum :)

What's the diameter at the threaded area?
5mm?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 am 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 pm
Posts: 6
retrofit wrote:
Strife21 wrote:
I have Manitou Answer Mach 5 Pro XC suspension fork and one of my brake posts has bent. Does anyone have a spare one of these I am in desperate need. It's the metal post that screws into the fork itself and allows the brake to be screwed on. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciated. It's very hard to find parts for something this old. The for is charcoal grey with red and white writing on the sides.

Welcome to the forum :)

What's the diameter at the threaded area?
5mm?


I will have to measure when I get home tomorrow but yes I think it's 5mm and then there is a lip that has a hole for the breakpin. It's all one piece and that lip is what got bent. I didn't have the pin in the hole when I screwes the brake down and it bent the lip from the force of me screwing the break down

Here is a picture if that helps to describe what I'm taking about. I am not home currently so this is the best I can do.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manitou-Answer- ... 2a2ba09360

I seem to be able to find the brake posts/brake studs fine but I can't find anyway with that oval part attached that the pin of my brake goes into. Is that thing called a spacer? I think the thread is a M8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm
Posts: 53
Location: California, USA
>Tifishlips#1

Every time I see a minty Klein....I kick myself thinking I was in the shop to buy one and was talked out of it! :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm
Posts: 53
Location: California, USA
double post


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 107  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 24pouces, Darren613uk, Double-E F, Fennd, fj40phil, Gaddmeister, GT-Alu-Freak, LongboardSi, nbcord, restorich, THEFALLGUY, WWC and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group