Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:43 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 107  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 pm 
Retro Guru

AtomicAtom wrote:
Hello again. I sold the front wheel of the above orange Paul wheelset with my Voodoo Bizango recently. Rear still available including Surly Sungulator for $135 shipped.

Also, the complete Amp B-3 in my signature is available for $475 +$50 shipping. As seen in the complete state in the thread. Includes front shifter and big and small chainrings if you want them, currently set up with middle ring only. Will post a quick picture here soon. Make me an offer, would prefer to sell this soon! Local pick-up in NYC area will be much cheaper!

Hi, what it the TT length? And what length are the cranks?

Register or login to remove these adverts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 am 
Old School Grand Master

Can attest to the fact that Paul's hubs are great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:58 am 
Retro Guru

shovelon wrote:
Hi, what it the TT length? And what length are the cranks?

Cranks are 175 and TT length is 22 1/2 inches.

Post subject: kleins for sale
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 am 
Dirt Disciple

I have three Kleins for sale on the 'bay....posted w/ no international sales due in large part because of the excessive overseas cost....that euro types love to charge but refuse to pay :?
anyhow....
a 90's attitude; fully restored: 1500
2000 mantra pro: 1800
'96 Adroit: MINT; PRIMO!.....4500
pics don't load well for me here...

Post subject: Re: kleins for sale
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

ctronzo wrote:
I have three Kleins for sale on the 'bay....posted w/ no international sales due in large part because of the excessive overseas cost....that euro types love to charge but refuse to pay :?
anyhow....
a 90's attitude; fully restored: 1500
2000 mantra pro: 1800
'96 Adroit: MINT; PRIMO!.....4500
pics don't load well for me here...

cool.

just post the direct link to your host, then highlight/select it, and click the Img tab above the top of the post reply box...should work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 pm 
Retro Guru

Anyone interested in the Amp for $450 shipped?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:04 am 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

AtomicAtom wrote:
Anyone interested in the Amp for $450 shipped?

That's a great deal :D

If I was taller, it would be tempting :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

uno-speedo wrote:
Chris King Classic 26" wheelset all black. 32h front and rear. Front rim is SUN Sub IV and the rear is Mavic X517. Engagement is fine, bearings are smooth and the rims have plenty of life. The front needs a tiny amount of work to make true but would work as is, the rear is good to go. Velox rim tape installed.

$250 plus $30 for shipping.

Gift sent for the rear :wink:
Thanks, Nik :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

all prices are in USD $ and do not include shipping. Shipping will only be actual cost of shipping. I do not charge for materials or my time.

1 :arrow: 1996 Specialized Stumpjumper (small) 13.5" from center of crank to top of seat tube with a tt of 19.5". Includes Q/R Seatpost collar, shimano BB in great shape, (I believe it's a un71 but not 100 percent), brake bosses and rear derailleur hanger. No waterbottle cage bolts. No dings/dents/cracks/chainsuck...it does have a few scratches, very minor- Sold

2 :arrow: 1989 Turbo saddle, synthetic cover, coming undone in the rear- Sold

3 :arrow: 1 1/8 Syncros stem in m950 xtr grey, complete with stem cap, approximately 130mm to 140mm in length, some scratches, good working condition- Sold

4:arrow: Shimano Deore LX (Mega 9) front and rear derailleur set (front clamp is 34.9)- Sold

5 :arrow: Mystery Purple Anodized cantilever brakes from bitd. All bits accounted for, just don't know the brand. Some corrosion on the surface of the bolts- Sold

6 :arrow: Sugino crankset, came with a suntour XC Pro build, so it's possible these are Suntour XC Pros, but I'm not sure. 110mm crank bolt pattern with 170mm arm lengths, 46/34/26 chainrings, vuelta large with the two smaller being SR Sakae, square taper; good condition- Sold

7 :arrow: Black Coda (cannondale house brand) clipless pedals- Sold

8 :arrow: Black Ritchey clipless pedals, many scratches- Sold

9 :arrow: Black lot (2 sets) of no name clipless pedals- Sold

10 :arrow: Orange Elite bottle cage and Blue Elite bottle cage, complete with buttons- off to ebay

11 :arrow: Rock Shox Judy SL, great condition, complete with Cantilever hanger/brace/brake bosses/dust boots with a 1 1/8" diameter steerer tube, 6 1/4" in length with starnut installed. Some pitting on the rear of the crown; not noticeable when installed. $150

12 :arrow: Front wheel- WTB Speedmaster [23] 11.3 rim with shimano deore lx parallax hub (32 hole/spokes), rim tape included. Solid wheel- Sold

13 :arrow: WTB Speedmaster Cantilever brake set, (I believe these are the onjes found on page 9 of the 1995 WTB catalog). In great condition with springs; complete set for front and rear, minus the shoes. I will also be including an additional set (one wheel) to use for parts. I bought these on here, not too long ago for $121 shipped without the spare parts- Sold

14 :arrow: Ringle Moby Deuce Seat Post Anodized Red the color has rubbed off in spots and it's been cut shorter, 26.8 size- Sold

15 :arrow: Ringle (Sun/Ringle) front hub, silver 32 hole, some wear from the spokes- Sold

16 :arrow: Syncros 1" quill stems (2) that accept a 26.0 handle bar, which makes them road bike stems, though a mtb handle bar might fit as well, especially with a shim. One is 110mm in length, and the other is 120mm in length. Sold

17 :arrow: bull moose handle bar; nothing special, Taiwan made and not the 1"- Sold

18 :arrow: shimano M737 clipless pedals; shimano's first clipless pedal; these are cosmetically rough, but still functional. Sold

19. :arrow: Lot of four sets of barends: Concept, Profile, Icon, and Tranz-x The concept and profile have a few hand positions Sold

Last edited by GoldenEraMTB on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am 
Retro Guru

I think the purple canti's are Supergo house brand.

GoldenEraMTB wrote:
GoldenEraMTB's Box O'Bits Boot Sale

updated regularly...many more parts to come...thanks for looking
all prices are in USD $ and do not include shipping. Shipping will only be actual cost of shipping. I do not charge for materials or my time.

5 :arrow: Mystery Purple Anodized cantilever brakes from bitd. All bits accounted for, just don't know the brand. Some corrosion on the surface of the bolts- $5

[Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 107  Next